Sign in to follow this  
guenseli

Aerosoft Airbus (module 4.4 ) v3

Hello my friends,

i am using LINDA and LUA scripts for my homemade Cockpit. Everything works perfect, but the Heading Toggle. I can eather push or pull by using the numbers 20 or 21 from the LUA script. Number 22, the toggle between managed and normal does not work.

I am using the LUA script 1.21 from Günter.

Do you know any way to help me?

Thank you,

Werner

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Hi Werner, please see my response to your same question on the Support sub-forum here.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Hi everybody!

Can I suggest to add something to this library?

I'm using the Saitek panels (and you will hear more about this in another thread  ^_^), and I use the big round "magneto" button of the Switch Panel to manage the engine of the airbus : "R" is "Norm", "L" is "Start", "Both/All" is "Engine 2 Start", "Start" is "Engine 1 Start" (then go back to "R"). And I wanted to stop all engine when switching to "Off" but I couldn't find anything in the Airbus Library. So I added the following in the "Engine Start" section :

function EngineBoth_BOTH_on ()
    Engine1_MASTER_on ()
    _sleep(15000,20000)
    Engine2_MASTER_on ()
end

function EngineBoth_BOTH_off ()
    Engine1_MASTER_off ()
    _sleep(200,500)
    Engine2_MASTER_off ()
end

function Engine_BOTH_toggle ()
    Engine1_MASTER_toggle ()
    _sleep(200,500)
    Engine2_MASTER_toggle ()
end

I think this could be usefull for other here. And I think this could be useful to include it directly in the library!

Let me know if anything is wrong in my code

Regards

Hi Cooly

Thank you for the suggestion. It sounds very useful and I will add these functions to the next release.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hallo ScotFlieger,

ich bin Frank from EDDM. Do you remember me. Betatesting

i have a smal Problem with my mcp1 orig and Aerosoft Airbus.

My ALT is not Sync. it is alsways 100 Feet wrong.

On my MCP ist 00000 in AXE is 00100

Can you help me.

I Use Linda 2.5.7

All others working well with the sync.

Thanks

Frank from EDDM

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hi Frank

I am pleased that you have LINDA 2.5.7 working with your original MCP.  Are you using the latest release of Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 and Module 4.3?

Is the ALT displays out of sync regardless of the ALT input?  For example, which 6000 feet on the MCP you are seeing 6100 feet in the simulation.

Once you answer these question I will investigate the problem.

Happy New Year.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Scotflieger

Yes i use the latest release from aerosoft and the latest module.

6000 on the mcp and 6100 in the simulation is true.

Happy new year

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Hi Frank

I have identified the problem areas. I will need to take a detailed look for a fix so there will be a little delay before I check back to you.

Please confirm that everything apart from ALT is functioning correctly.

Andrew

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

I'm guessing that this section is incomplete?

function AB_Antiskid_toggle ()

_ANTISKID_BRAKES_TOGGLE ()

NormalSwitch ()

DspShow("Skid","Tog")

end

Petraeus

Hi guys.

I have a MCP1 and use it with the LINDA version 1.13. I made some modifications to the Aerosoft 4.3 module to make it compatible with this version of LINDA and would like to share but do not know how to do it.

I do not use the new version of  LINDA because the displays do not work properly and I think I lose functionality this way.

I'm not a programmer, I have only some very basic notions of programming, but I noticed that every time the module checked for the existence of mcp2a an error occurred . What I did was remove these code references and now everything works perfectly.

Sorry for my English.

[]s

Elmerson Pitrowsky

Hi Elmerson

If you would like to email me your solution for Airbus I will check it over and publish it. The email is linda@awginfosys.net.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hallo ScotFlieger,

I've been having a small problem for some weeks now and was hoping you could help me out. I have 2 switches on my Thrustmaster Hotas throttle which are set up as Engine1 and Engine 2 MASTER on and off. All works fine when I am starting the engines but after a flight when I come to shut down Engine 2 the switch refuses to work. If I shut down the engine immediately after starting it the switch works. I have tried re loading the LUA engine at the point of shutdown, but no joy. 

​This is happening after every flight. I have checked that the switch is sending a signal using Windows Control Panel and it is.

Any help with this little problem would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Mick Williams 

I have 2 switches on my Thrustmaster Hotas throttle which are set up as Engine1 and Engine 2 MASTER on and off. All works fine when I am starting the engines but after a flight when I come to shut down Engine 2 the switch refuses to work. If I shut down the engine immediately after starting it the switch works.

Hi Mick

Thank you for your question. I have not experienced the problem you describe. It have checked the Aerosoft Airbus 4.3 module code and both Eng 1 and 2 functions appear correct using the right LVars for each side.  I use Engine1_MASTER_toggle and Engine2_MASTER_toggle with my Airbus FCU panel but these call the on and off functions you are using.

Have you tried observing the switch position or operating the switch with the mouse at the end of the flight?  I would use the Tracer to set a watch for the Lvars (left panel) AB_PDS_Eng1Master and AB_PDS_Eng2Master.  This will show you that LINDA is changing the value and also allow you to manually toggle the state.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Mick

Thank you for your question. I have not experienced the problem you describe. It have checked the Aerosoft Airbus 4.3 module code and both Eng 1 and 2 functions appear correct using the right LVars for each side.  I use Engine1_MASTER_toggle and Engine2_MASTER_toggle with my Airbus FCU panel but these call the on and off functions you are using.

Have you tried observing the switch position or operating the switch with the mouse at the end of the flight?  I would use the Tracer to set a watch for the Lvars (left panel) AB_PDS_Eng1Master and AB_PDS_Eng2Master.  This will show you that LINDA is changing the value and also allow you to manually toggle the state.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have watched the switch during shutdown and when I use LINDA to shut it off nothing happens but when I use the mouse to shut down eng 2 it works just fine.

I'll have a go with the Tracer and see what I get. It will be tomorrow morning now but I'll get back to you once I've given it a try.

Regards,

Mick Williams

Hi,

Well, I've had a few flights since last week and all seems to be working fine now. All I did was remove the assignments in LINDA and then re assigned them as before, which seemed to have done the rick.

I've no idea why it didn't work, I'm just glad it is OK again. Just one of those things I guess.

Regards,

Mick Williams