Sign in to follow this  
BAW014

Photorealistic 744 Panel?

PMDG,Will the panel bitmap graphics be photorealistic for the upcoming 744 and will the captains position be the default view for the 2D panel?Cheers,Alex Macdonald - BAW014

Hi Alex,While the panel won't be an actual photograph, Marc has created some stunning renders that give the illusion of reality while allowing us the flexibility to set up any view we wish. I think you'll be pleased when you see them.Best,Vin ScimonePMDGwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg

Vin Scimone

Precision Manuals Development Group

www.precisionmanuals.com

PMDG_NGX_Dev_Team_FB.jpg

That sounds just as good Vin. I just feel that when you see a panel that's clean as can be it doesn't reflect a real aircraft. I like to see just a bit of wear and tear!Sounds great though.Cheers,Alex Macdonald - BAW014

I am a phot real panel lover myself but must say Marc has outdone himself with the 744! I wish I could share with you the picture I have of the actual panel because it's simply stunning. Marc got a lot of opines from the team with the 737's panel and has done everything that I had desired in a panel. It's something to get very excited about!Best Wishes,[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4][h3]P M D G's 747-400[/h3][h4]coming to a runway near you[/h4][/font color]Caution! Not a real pilot, but do play one on TV ;-)AMD 64 3200+ | ASUS KV8 DELUXE | GFORCE 5700 ULTRA @535/1000 | Maxtor 6Y080M0 SATA 80 GIG | 512 DDR 400 | Windows Xp Pro | Windows Xp Pro 64 |

Guest FattyBear

Yeah that looks nice. Too bad we won't see any current pictures for months.

Now there's a postive attitude Alex!

Eric 

Well Marc, I have only one word for you.......... WOW!!!(okay, maybe a few more words... can't wait!!!)-Kev

Guest bawheavy

Marc,Will we be seeing the MZALFORTI thing back again in the 747?Cheers

Thats certainly a great deal of wear and tear above the MCP there Mark. Absoultely fantastic mate. Cant wait for more previews.Regards,Lee.BAW446Senior CaptainBoeing 757/767 FleetBritish Airways Virtualhttp://www.bavirtual.co.uk

Guest Callmecapt

Man that's perrrrty.

Guest knack

Ha!!Don't pilots EVER wash their hands?!:-hah Looking good, guys :)Can't wait for the 744 since however much I love the 737 I kinda feel like Nemo and Dori (when they meet Bruce & Co.), when taxiing and holding at busy airports (thanks to Ultimate Trafic).It'll be GOOD to look down on someone for a change :+Tony

Fantastic work Marc!That's what I'm talking about!Regards,Alex Macdonald - BAW014