Sign in to follow this  
crvm

BETA BETA BETA

That looks brilliant! :)Thanks Randy! Cant wait for this Bird!

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Hi Randy,happy to see you back in the team!CheersHolger

this bird really is throwing a lot of metal while deploying flaps, isn

Sure does and looks beautiful!

Cheers,
Ryan

Thanks guys. Rob and team have been working so very hard to get this baby to the level she is. A BIG THANK YOU to the team. Anyone notice something strange about the DUs?????????? Yes what you did not find on the 737 you do here!http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/119458.jpg[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Stunning! :( Thanks Randy :)Love the flaps! I am fully aware that this is v early beta, and things may not be concrete/complete, but as a personal opinion only and not to say 'oh you've missed this bit', I think maybe the perspectives on the EFIS panel knobs might be a little dicey, maybe worth a second look at but it's of course up to PMDG. I can definitely see what was intended though, just something makes me have a second guess regarding it.edit: found the reason to be knobs perspective as if viewed from right ie FO, whereas gear lever, selector knobs and brightness controls shown as if viewed from the left. Maybe these were from the Captain's perspective though and are yet to be flipped.I'll certainly be dusting off the card for this one,Geoffrey Balean YSCBVirgin Blue Virtual - VOZ9211VATSIM Student Controller (S3)Student Pilothttp://www.voz.ozflight.com.au/images/pmdgforumsignature.png

Guest Boaz

WOW Randy and many many thanks!One small question you might not answer...HOW IS IT ON THE SYSTEM?We are all grateful of you for posting these pictures, you even showed us three types of shots...Boaz...

oh GAAAD!i nearly wet my pants!!!!!!

I7-10700F RTX 3070 32 Gig Ram

Guest Diego

Hello Randy,thank you very much for those beta shots. If you have the time, could you answer one Question, please?On the update from the 15. of may, we could see a Lufthansa with nice hanging wings. In the shots you sendet the wings are straight, well it depends on how much fuel is in the tanks of course. But with full tanks, will we have this nice hanging wings as on the shot from the LH Bird?Thank you for answering, but only answer if you have the time.BestDiego

Drag/FF!

Cheers,
Ryan

Wahey, looks superb :DQuestion, could someone confirm that its been modelled so that on landing, when you deploy the reversers the inboard leading edge slats retract to avoid FOD? I imagine it has, just wanted to check :)Hennerz

Athlon 64-bit 3400, 1Gb Corsair DDR, 160/80 Gb SATA HDs, HIS ATI Radeon X800 XT PE ICEQ II, Audigy 2 ZS 7.1

http://www.airline-images.co.uk