Sign in to follow this  
crvm

BETA BETA BETA

Guest captaingrice

Hiya BETA chaps,First of all, thank you very much indeed for the screen shots. They look simply amazing! Just two request, at your convenience of course. Can we have some Rolls-Royce flight deck/external shots? Can we have some aircraft in livery shots as well please?Best of luck with the testing, hope it

Guest dwinters

WOW!!!!!!! This looks like an amazing plane. I am so jealous of you testers. Keep those pictures coming, we need to know what we are missing out on!!!David Winters

Thanks Ryan, never heard that abbreviation before.

Richard Åsberg

Awesome shots! The color does seem a little less brown but thats OK! How are the VC shots? I hope theres a working windshield wiper and rain effects!

On both hopes, the answers are "Yes" and "Yes".

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg

I am already struck by these breathtaking images. Could you please knock me out futhrer with some images of the cabin?Could you also please tell me if the FPS are ok in the virtual cockpit? What about the functionality and general appearance of the VC, is it truly as revolutionary as advertised?Thanks

are the 737 sid/star files compatible? Will they eventually be backwards compatible or is there much more stuff which would break the 737? :) Thanks, Luca

Guest Matze2912

Just great.. Keep them coming man...Matthias

>Hi great work guys ! just a few questions. How come that the>ALT setting is always at 10000ft? hasnt it been modelled yet??>also why only one engine type hasnt the others been moedelled>yet??.>>>Best regards:Alexander The ALT window on the ground I believe DEFAULTS to 10', the reason it was there in my last shot is because I set it to 10' for the retriction at 10'.. Not sure about your other question YET ;D[h4]Randy J. Smith[/h4]

Guest RsZ

"FPS are very good although I run an ATI X800XT PE.." *******, how about my OC R9550..it will be unflyable then??

Guest yawdamper

The ALT window will not change by itself!The MCP will only default to 200/000/10000 when power is first applied (the bus that powers the MCP).Adrian

>On that first FMC shot, what does "Spare engine Active" mean?>>>Looks amazing! :)That one has me stumped also. That line in PS1 and the Bulfer and Gifford reference is the date and version stamp for the FMC operating program. I assume it is a PMDG option to change engine types? Maybe? Just guessing.:)Bob....