Sign in to follow this  
crvm

BETA BETA BETA

Guest WA

Not to be totally blunt but saying things about certain colors one sees on a monitor should only be done by those who calibrated their monitor.you could for example have your monitor set way too blue...or way to green....or way too whatever.I have a calibrated monitor and i'm not seeing pink.Cheers,Willem

Guest ben_hewitt

Hi not blunt at all!, but I'm viewing this page on my dual monitors at work which are industry Sony video editing monitors that are perfectly calibrated, probably a lot more accurately that most users monitors as it's cost is about 10 times the amount a normal is monitor :)

I wonder how it was done in the LEVELD 767? Or maybe some FPS was sacrifised, have no experience with the LEVELD 767 and don't know how the framrates are when flying it.

Richard Åsberg

Yeap.Vangelis======================================= E. M. Vaos Precision Manuals Development Group www.precisionmanuals.com=======================================

====================================

E M V

Precision Manuals Development Group

====================================

Guest Babubhai

That is awesome Randy...There are a few minor things I have noticed, but I aint gona sit here and nit pick because this is a very early beta, and I have faith with the PMDG team and the testers (thats their job ;) ) ...I m so happy :-)....I am interested in how this will compare with the Aerowinx Precision Sim. How accurate will the flight modelling be in all terms flight? how accurate is the ground handelling ? What about the fuel burn and integration of the systems ? Will we see a simulation on par or even better than the Aerowinx PS.

Guest A32X

I too would like to know how the PMDG 747 compares to the superb Precision Sim. Are there areas in which it is more accurate, not as accurate?Also, will the 747 have a 2D view like this;http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/pro...ts/approach.jpgHow about vector waypoints? So many questions.... :-)Cheers,Paul

Guest CS-THV

Hi guys! Great work!A quick question: doest the current beta version has many bugs? Comparing to the first 737-800 beta version, does it have more or less? Do you think that beta will take more than a month?Cheers! ;)

Guest flight78

Hi great work guys ! just a few questions. How come that the ALT setting is always at 10000ft? hasnt it been modelled yet?? also why only one engine type hasnt the others been moedelled yet??.Best regards:Alexander

Guest ChristophIllmer

Incredible work by the team. I'm speechless and can't wait to get my hands on this beauty...

Hi DLP084,I don't see anything wrong here. The heading numbers say 000 and the PFD says the same thing. Notice the magenta line, not the white line that points to 340 degrees. But the plane is tracking 340 degrees. The heading button is not selected nor is the auto-pilot engaged. I don't know if this is what you're referring to. If not, could you clearify more?Ken.

Sweet shots Randy! It's really nice to see you back on the forums man, welcome back! :D

AMAZING!!!!!!!!! Finaly we get wat we want. :) Lovely shots.