Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

PMDG 747-400 Version 1.10 Update is available...

Guest FabHETRU

Ah ! Yes, true, thanks !...What about the doors problem ?

Guest morvious

>Ah ! Yes, true, thanks !...>>What about the doors problem ?>>Fabrice, you need to assign key combinations in the PMDG options menu in the top bar on FS. Shift-E doesn't work indeed with the 747.EDIT:Never mind.. this topic wasn't brought back by you, but someone else in the middle of the post..This forum is complicated, and not user friendly :)Cheers,---------------Stefan van Hierden>|

Guest lostaussie

Great update, but I seem to be having an issue that has not yet been mentioned.....or I couldn't find it.Anyway, since installing the patch, I have the following issues:1) Rudder engages full lock left or right when pedals are centered anytime aircraft is on the ground, stationary or moving.2) Autopilot would not engage any CMD mode.There's nothing different in the flight deck prep I do, but somethings definitely different.Aircraft unflyable in current state, so please advise best remedy.Cheers.

Guest apache290vg

Keyboard assignmentsI purchased your DVD version (Ver 1.1)of the 747.After the installation, when I called up the keyboard assignment page, there were no keyboard combinations listed! I have Pete Dowsons FSUIPC (latest version) and there are no assignments listed there.What's going on?apache290vg

Guest apache290vg

>Keyboard assignments>I purchased your DVD version (Ver 1.1)of the 747.After the>installation, when I called up the keyboard assignment page,>there were no keyboard combinations listed! I have Pete>Dowsons FSUIPC (latest version) and there are no assignments>listed there.>>What's going on?>apache290vgSORRY! I found my problem and I'm embarrased! It would be nice if PMDG incorporated key assignments for the right and left LSK's so that you could do all entries from the keyboard and eliminate the mouse.apache 290vg

Guest apache290vg

>Keyboard assignments>I purchased your DVD version (Ver 1.1)of the 747.After the>installation, when I called up the keyboard assignment page,>there were no keyboard combinations listed! I have Pete>Dowsons FSUIPC (latest version) and there are no assignments>listed there.>>What's going on?>apache290vgsorry! I found my problem and I'm embarrassed! It would be nice if PMDG made a key assigment for the LSK's so that you could program from the keyboard and not have to use the mouse.apache290vg