Sign in to follow this  
miguelpp

PMDG 747-400F Being Readied for Release!

Guest Andalouse

What can the weekend be far away....:-ukliam can't wait till she is here!!!!!! just reinstalled computer to have better performance. There was no better time then this.... :-)greetings

Nick,Just did the exact same thing...Can't wait.. Well, I guess there aren't any other options...

Hi Robert,Amazing what has been done. The list with new items and improvements or adaptations is just so impressive I don't know what to say. You guys are the top of the top in our simulator world.There is only one thing I can hope, for us cockpitbuilders, and that is, that aditional to the now already existing interface possibilities of the Aerosoft MCP and Engravity CDU, the rest of the switches (OVH and Pedestal) will be also available. For this I certainly am prepared to pay a serious amount of money.Congratulations to the complete teamMany greetings from Belgium - Ostend.Michel

any chance it will be ready for St Patricks Day? :) Ive got a cargo of Guinness to export!Great Job PMDG as always! its also great to see the PAX version getting some updates too with the F install

Cool. Can you now announce the purchase price information?v/r,Al

Regards,
Al Jordan | KCAE

Guest wisborg

>Cool. Can you now announce the purchase price information?Judging by the price of the B737-800/900, I would estimate the price to be in the range $30-$40 (considering that the base package for the B747 is more expensive than for the B737NG). Of course this is a pure guess, so I might be wrong./ JesperEdit: Typo

Guest Boaz

:-yellow1Nice to hear!sounds like this upgrade will be quite substantial!I also think you will be the first add on producer, to implement all three engine displays AND thrust data!Good to hear about the elec and pneumatic, they will make it more "mortal" and less "immortal" ;)Cannot wait, thanks you guys!Boaz.

Guest cargo747

Capt. Robert ;-)Indeed very good news - after having watched on of your beta-testers online @ VATSIM..."May the torture of just looking and no touching" be over soon(est).Cheers,Norbert - CLX001www.virtualcargolux.orgCLX_banner_grey.jpg

Guest gremel

Bring it on...Can't wait since I just purchased a Gateway 21" LCD Widescreen monitor to go along with this wide-bodied A/C...Regards,jack

Guest gremel

Bring it on...Can't wait since I just purchased a Gateway 21" LCD Widescreen monitor to go along with this wide-bodied A/C...Regards,jack

Guest SIX

Wow, what a list of add-ons and improvments. I can't wait. My Master Card is frightened by what happend last time. Can you calm it's fears by telling us improvments have been made from the last e-commerce nightmare?ThanksWilson HinesMy Blog: http://www.wilsonhines.com --------------------------------------http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpghttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/pmdg_744F.jpghttp://online.vatsimindicators.net/837438/3074.png

Woohoo...thanks for the update !!! :)*clears his calendar*Best RegardsThomas