Sign in to follow this  
Guest vhm3

The PMDG MD11: First Look

Ken, they are doing a brand new 737NG that will be FSX only and they are making an update for the 747.

>Ken, they are doing a brand new 737NG that will be FSX only>and they are making an update for the 747.Thanks Mike. I'm glad that PMDG will continue to update us for FSX. Ken.

please do me a favor and dont separate the bottom of the fuse with the rest of the fuse like you did on the 747, because this makes it #### hard to match the same color as the fuse especially if you work with shadows and dirt!

Guest nik_the_greek

Thanks Robert! Great to hear about that.Can't way to fly an LH Cargo MD11F.CheersNik

Guest EC-750

WOW! Great job guys! I really love that detail of "Fly PMDG Jets" ;) I wish i could have this one in my fleet soon:P Hassan.

Guest keiron

Wohaaaaaaaaaa, now thats what i call entertainment, oh boy oh boy lol.Looks spot on

Guest hectorpty

>Hello guys,>>don't you think you are overrating this MD-11 a bit?>In fact nobody knows how good the product will be until it's>released.>In my opinion, the screenshot doesn't look bad. Hopefully>we'll get some>more soon. >>Regards====================================================================How do you buy a product? By reference. PMDG has made A+ products, and they take their time to deliver the best. Not like the other Sim A/C developers. I must assume that this product is going to be very hot. I personally dont like the trijets much, but I am looking foward for this product.Go PMDG. Regards,H

Guest Bernhard

Guys it looks nice but the important part is the flying and I am sure we get a great product here whatever the paint will be. I have enjoyed flying the 400 and I have not once looked at the outside. I am a pilot not an artist.Bernhard (real-life MD-11 flyer)

>Guys it looks nice but the important part is the flying and I>am sure we get a great product here whatever the paint will>be. I have enjoyed flying the 400 and I have not once looked>at the outside. I am a pilot not an artist.>Bernhard (real-life MD-11 flyer)Boy polite guy are you for your 3e post here ;-)It's just all about fun and the feeling of beeing there and if some fellow simmer likes the outside I do say go for it :-)I have to much respect for my fellow simmers and different opinions...So if you like the systems (most of us here do lol ;)) then just have fun.But be so kind not to tell an other simmer what important is in there hobby Have fun...Andr

André

Guest Enders

When I fly long distance I mostly switch to the spot view, so I can enjoy the exterior. And I'm also not an artist but I like to see a good exterior.Regards,WouterThe Netherlands

Guest carlonch

The PMDG Team can

Victooooooooooooooooooooooor!(in my best "Shultz" voice.) :-)Actually- we received information from a simmer who sat next to a guy on a flight who's ex-wife's second cousin knew a guy who flew an MD11 sim for 3.22 hours and he told us that the wipers move at 0.78577m/s....so your information must be out of date. :-)(hahahahahahha)

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

Guest Bernhard

Hi flyersNo offense here, nice outside but I fly the 11 and it is a beauty on the inside and a bi.... to fly. Just wait and see when You try Your first X-wind landing she will keep You busy.Friendly greetings,Bernhard