Sign in to follow this  
Guest aarskringspier

The Latest Java from Cafe PMDG...

Guest aarskringspier

Thanks for the update as always; its a bit of a bummer to hear the MD11 may or may not be for FS9 but none the less I always appreciate you guys dedication to getting it right. I know Ill make the transition to FSX sooner or later and when I do have a great selection of PMDG airplanes to add to my hangar!Oh yeah, the sky is falling. Seriously.

Thanks for the update Rob. While I'm a little dissapointed in the MD-11 falling behind schedule, I know it will be a pretty amazing add-on and I can't wait for it. One thing is is for sure though...there are going to be some awesome products coming out in the few years.

Thanks, Captain.Will the Sound update be integrated (in the near future) into the main installers or it will be a standalone addition?Thanks.Miquel Egea.

Thanks for the update as always Robert.How's the baby?

Guest SVA121

Thanks for the update.Best of luck.Mohammed

Guest alexhn

Will the 744 for FSX be fully compatible with the Shared cockpit functionality of FSX?

Guest CFM56_5b

>Will the 744 for FSX be fully compatible with the Shared>cockpit functionality of FSX?To expand on this question.Will future PMDG lineup provide full system sharing through FSX? For example, FMC, engine startups etc.Thanks.Aleksandar

>Will the Sound update be integrated (in the near future) into>the main installers or it will be a standalone addition?Standalone installer for the FS9 versions, will be integrated into the FSX version...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

>Will the 744 for FSX be fully compatible with the Shared>cockpit functionality of FSX?We have not been provided sufficient SDK documentation to consider that enhancement's inclusion at this time.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Will the sound update for the 747 be free? Probably an obvious answer, just want to check to be sure.Thanks,MatthewNewcastle, Australia

Thanks for the update and all the efforts of the whole PMDG-team.Best RegardsThomas

Thanks for the update, I'll be waiting...Small question: At this stage of the conversion process to FSX, do you know if you will be still relying on FSUIPC ( ver. 4) or will the 747/MD11/737/A320 be using SimConnect directly. It is still not clear to me if the FSUIPC 3->4 upgrade will be free. Also, I was hoping that FSUIPC 4.0 would be a temporary measure until all 3pp gets converted to SimConnect. So, I was hoping the new PMDG products would not rely on it

Vincent Rouleau

AMD Ryzen 7950X3d / 32.0GB G.SKILL Neo DDR5 6000 / Gigabyte  GeForce® RTX 4080 16Gig / / Samsung C49RG9 49' /ASUS  PB287QQ ‑ 27" UHD / AGAMMIX 2TB / Samsung 970 PRO 1TB /  PNY SSD 1TB / Windows 11 / Gigabyte B650M Elite Motherboard

>PMDG 747-400/400F Universal Sound Update:>========================================= The download>will be approximately 40MB in size- and will please your ears>to no end!40MB!! Yowza! turn up the bass! :)

At this point, this is still unclear as the SimConnect capabilities remain to be upgraded down the line and outside the scope of FSX release (i.e. Microsoft has suggested they might issue further updates to SimConnect after the release of FSX).So the answer is clear as mud: Maybe! :-)

Lefteris Kalamaras - Founder

www.flightsimlabs.com

sig_fsldeveloper.jpg