Sign in to follow this  
Guest petermm

PMDG General Aviation Aircraft

Guest Ken_Verga

PMDG should make a freeware trainer aircraft.

Talking of John Travolta's 707, how I wish someone (and PMDG specfically as IMHO they are he best at jetliners) would make a realistic 707. I know this is a bit off topic and there is a greater chance of a camel passing through the eye of a needle but the 707 is such a great plane.Renzo

Bill Miller

why not make an airplane that isn't available from a high quality developer?The list is endless of airplanes that people want... a 172 is probably the least of those. Also, they still haven't even released their 744 or MD-11, and their NG is supposed to be after that.

Guest petermm

Thanks for being probably the only person who understands what GA is in this discussion

>PMDG should make a freeware trainer aircraft.I don't think they should go as far as making a freeware aircraft all together. Remember, they are still a business and working to make money here. But look at their B1900 series. It was something very nice yet simple and as a result, they sold it at a low price. With any small GA type aircraft, although it would still be PMDG quality, it would probably simple enough that they would sell it at a low price.Ryan GamurotLucky to live Hawai'ihttp://www.virtualpilots.org/signatures/vpa296.png

>PMDG should make a freeware trainer aircraft.Real Air Simulation did make a freeware Cessna 172 for FS2004. It is a very fine aircraft. Clearly you don't know what is available.Michael J.

>Thanks for being probably the only person who understands>what GA is in this discussionwhat is the point of this comment? are you just trying to make everyone mad at you?

>Thanks for being probably the only person who understands>what GA is in this discussionGo type, "General Aviation", into Google, click on the second link, which should be a wiki article, and read the second sentence.

>what is the point of this comment? are you just trying to make>everyone mad at you?I would blame it on his age - his very young age comes through. He is preoccupied with his flying lessons (or thinking about them) and wants PMDG to whip up a nice 172 (only 1970's vintage with red vinyl seats please), NOW.Michael J.

>why not make an airplane that isn't available from a high>quality developer?>>The list is endless of airplanes that people want... a 172 is>probably the least of those. Also, they still haven't even>released their 744 or MD-11, and their NG is supposed to be>after that.And then the Airbus.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest petermm

i am saying that what i wanted was GA as in a light trainer like a 172 or 152 not a light jet. I do like these jets as well and all of the comments about how pmdg shoud make this are true but i just meant that i want a ligt 1 porp trainier. I hope all understand

Guest iflyc77

Already plenty of Cessna out there for everyone...we need GULFSTREAM!!!:( lol

The problem with bizjets and stuff is that the difficulty in making them isn't proportional to the size of the plane unfortunately! The GV is one of the most advanced planes out there and would be equivalent to doing an airliner basically.That and Gulfstream does not allow sim recreations of their planes so...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

A twin-engine would be mice. PMDG would do the best of any developer.

>The problem with bizjets and stuff is that the difficulty in>making them isn't proportional to the size of the plane>unfortunately! I only hope that sophisticated simmers don't think for a second the price of a sim should be proportional to the size of the simulated aircraft! Michael J.