Sign in to follow this  
Guest stevepow

Fuel not loading right

Guest stevepow

I have been using the pmdg 737 for a while now i just built a new pc and was making a flight when i noticed the fuel in the center tank was not what i put into it. I usualy put the fuel in the fuel section of msfs now i usualy take small flights so i never need more than a 1000 pounds a fuel in the center tank but i notice that it puts in the maximum amount of fuel (28000 pounds) in the tank instead. can anyone help

The default load is tanks full.. regardless, you can use the MSFS Aircraft menu to adjust LCR tanks. Save the flight after you set fuel then each time you load it it should be same as the save. But, when you load the aircraft from the Create a Flight menu the tanks are full.

Dan Downs KCRP

You could also get Ross Carlson's PMDG 737NG Fuel Planner from www.metacraft.com/737NGFP not only will it help you plan your trip fuel but it will load it correctly via FSUIPC.

Dave Paige

You can also modify the fuel section of the "aircraft.cfg" file.Open the file with wordpad and change the fuel amount that you want to have into each tank every time you load the 737.But, be careful, the quantities are in gallons in that file:Centre tank: 100% = 4299 gal.Wing tanks: 100% = 1288 gal. each Jose Luis

That fuel planner is definitely the way to go. It is much more precise than using the FS fuel page.

Guest stevepow

well i have tried the fuel planner that was suggested it works well except it does not put in the fuel that i requestedon one flight the fuel planner said that it would put in 4690 pounds of fuel in the wings and 1000 pounds of fuel in the center. but when i looked in the tanks i only had 4640 in the wings and 900 in the center so what gives?????