Sign in to follow this  
Guest hench289

LNAV problem?

Hello guys!I had struggled a lot with this problem and support told me to do a complete reinstall of FsX, which is painfull but WORKED for me.Of course a patch is wanted but for now and for those who wants the Queen this is the only apparent solution!Regards,

Rafael Henrique Carelli

Hey jodecci,What happend to the proposed fix?After being free of this issue for some time, it has just started again! Once again, i cannot use LNAV.Anyone find a working fix?Thanks

This one from higher up....>Hey guys i had the same problem with the 747. I have a>soulution to this problem. The problem was in the DLL files. I>did a flight today from KLAX to EGLL and everything seems to>go fine. I am going to do a flight back to KLAX from EGLL and>see if the plane acts inappropriately. If it works i will send>an Attachment and i will submit it to PMDG to let them test it>out and use it as an update. People who are going to fly>overseas with the aircraft listen to this. When crossing the>Atlantiic there are not 1 VOR or Intersection between the US>and the UK. This may cause the aircraft to fly off course only>about 1 to 2 degrees. It's normal. The aircraft will come back>on it's course when it is about a 100nm. When i send the>attachment tell me if it works cause it did for me. I have>read all comments and brought all the clues together. I just>have to do one more test flight.

Guest hench289

Im happy to say that i did a full uninstall and reinstall of fsx and im am not having this problem anymore. The aircraft tracks perfect to the next waypoint. Im not sure what was causing the problem. Now im having a few minors problems though... my taxi lights and landings lights are illuminating the ground ground time to time and night. Ex. i turned the taxi lights on and nothing was showing up on the ground, then i turned the landings lights on and it looked like only the taxi lights were on. Then i turned the runway turn off lights on and nothing was illuminated on the ground. Im not sure what the problem. Also before i was having a problem with the 744x not tracking the localizer properly, it was always half scale deflection. Now i tried it at DAB ils7L and it worked perfect but then i flew a short hop up to SGJ just to make sure it was working and the ils wasnt aligned with the runway. The queen tracked it perfect, needles were dead center, but i wasnt lined up with the runway. Im not sure if this is a PMDG error or a FSX error. Kevin Henchey