Sign in to follow this  
Chaos81

Detailed overview of the PMDG MD-11

Sounds awesome, can't wait. Hopefully I can attend next year's FANCON and see it in person.

>I didnt spend much time in the VC, and I notice they didn't go>into to much detail here.I'm assuming you mean that they just didn't talk about it much right? Cause the MD-11's VC is actually more detailed than the 747's...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest capnozzie

Yes,That is correct. Spent more time in the 2d. I spent almost an hour going thru the systems in the 2d with Micheal. I would have liked to spend more time there...although I didnt see much of the VC, surely it will be as spectacular as the rest.peter

Guest Marc Harrington

Peter,thanks for the great report! A first-hand account of the MD-11 is way more interesting to users than my boring product page. :)Cheers!

Exciting news, looking forward to the MD11.I hope I didnt miss it but what platform was this on FSX or FS9Thanks

Thanks for the insight. It sometimes feels like we have to wait a long time for add-ons such as the MD11, but when you see the justice that PMDG do to the actual aircraft they simulate it makes it worth the wait.

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Peter,Thank you very much for those very kind words. I'm sure you'll like the release version even more. The time Michael spent with you was well spent indeed, it seems.Thank you!Bill

>I hope I didnt miss it but what platform was this on FSX or>FS9I believe in another version it was mentioned that PMDG had the FSX version on display.

Guest capnozzie

Bill, You are very welcome! You too did a great job explaining the systems . And thanks for showing us the oxygen mask panel ;) You guys blew me away with the variable lighting effects in the cockpit as well. Really nice to feature for realism.I just hope things will go speedily for you from here on out.... I am really excited now!~ Peter

Gimmie gimmie gimmie, I need some more!Signed,Jeff Gimmie

Jeff Bea

I am an avid globetrotter with my trusty Lufthansa B777F, Polar Air Cargo B744F, and Atlas Air B748F.

The MD-11 looks fantastic... bound to be a best seller... even with Vic aboard. ;)Daryl ShuttleworthLevel-D SimulationsSupport & Documentation

The SUPPORT FORUM for Level-D Simulations products: http://www.leveldsim.com/forums

LVLDF1.gif

Guest Tom C.

Vin, Ryan and Mark, sorry to ask this now, after such a great report by Peter.Are we still to believe we'll see the MD-11 in FS9?Full permission granted in advance to come over to the Emerald Isle to give me a right old kick up the a*s for asking such a daft question, but that report has me drooling all the way to the bank to get ahead in my mortgage repayments to leave a little on the side to get this beauty LOL!!!!