Sign in to follow this  
onurksn

Forum issues during MD-11 release

I just noticed it too. Now ain't that quality customer support, thanks for the hint.:D

Guest adc10withwinglets91

I also noticed the forums slowing down, I think it is getting packed full of people as excited about the MD-11 as I am!! :)

I am guessing the anticipation of the release may have something to do with the avsim servers being slow. I know I have contributed to that. Thanks for the heads up and oooooooooohhhhh its close. :)ThanksRichie

Richie Walsh

Guest SVA121

>I just noticed it too. Now ain't that quality customer>support, thanks for the hint.:D +1Regards,Mo

I thought it was just my internet connection! :-lol It always goes slow this time of night (rubbish ISP).LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!! :DBest regards,Robin.

From the website:>> and anticipate a release within the next 24hrs.I hope they don't mean that! 24 minutes would be more like it! :DBest regards,Robin.

Might be time to finally start the countdown on the FS9 release! ;)I've only got about 1300 pages of FCOMs, QRHs, and systems left in the meantime to read.

Kyle Weber (Private Pilot, ASEL; Flight Test Engineer)
Check out my repaints and downloads, all right here on AVSIM

>Might be time to finally start the countdown on the FS9>release! ;)>>I've only got about 1300 pages of FCOMs, QRHs, and systems>left in the meantime to read.:-lol , I was thinking of exactly the same thing.

I've been with a lot of different aircraft recently and I didn't wear protection. I probably gave PMDG a virus.I'm sorry.

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

From what I'm hearing, the ENTIRE internet is slow just now. Certainly is where I am here in the UK.

I wished I knew how many Captains are pushing F5 on the keyboard or clicking the refresh button of their browser NOW.As I'm being busy with flightsimulator since version 2.0, that's more then 20 years ago, I've never been so excited like now to buy the "Big Mac". Who's words were these ? Thank you so much, :D.PeterFlightsimulator is not a simulation, it's a way of life ....

@Dougal: Who is your ISP? UKOnline/EasyNet for me. Rubbish. Every night at 1700 hrs, it slows down, at 2000 hrs it is dead slow. Picks up again at 2400 hrs. Every night. They claim they don't do traffic shaping, but I think they do and are lying about it. :-madBest regards,Robin.

Guest SVA121

>From what I'm hearing, the ENTIRE internet is slow just now. >Certainly is where I am here in the UK.Along with Saudi Arabia!See what have you done PMDG team? the WWW is slowing down :)Regards,Mo