Sign in to follow this  
wchafe

Our next project

There is a project in the works, no details or release date yet. More info will be released when the time is right.Regards,Wade

You should know better than to make an annoucement like that and not mention any details ;)Thanks for the info :D

I'll buy it, sight unseen.'nuff said.Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I don't care if the next project is a flying brick.... If it has wings, a panel and the PIC team is behind it I'LL BUY IT!!!!!!But this time get a nice publisher OR, even better do like PSS be your own publisher I bet you guys can market your product better than wilco!

I have to agree with that. 767PIC is still the best of them ALL. I have all the major ones and DF737 is the only thing that even comes close to the realism of the PIC. I only wish PSS could have made the 777 and 747 flight dynamics as realistic as PIC and DF, at least then we all could fly a few different models with the same kind of enjoyment. Without having to rely on the autopilot to do all the work. just my 2 cents worth.Gary W. NorrisAAL214

That's the truth, let me be the first to say that I'll pre-order the next PIC Team project right now without even knowing what it is.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Wade,Nice to see you back again...Wondering if the 'team' remains unchanged? Yourself, Eric, Pedro and Laurent?Thank you, Lex

HiWade!Great and thanks for the info. That answers my question below. BobP :)

A 757, lol :) Actually I'd crap my pants with happiness if they did :) I only hope that it's an airliner, I don't know why, but I don't like small planes.

If I remeber well, the only aircraft Eric used to fly professionally was the Saab 340 -- Somethig tells me that's what the PIC team guys are working on at this time :-jumpyA GMAX American Eagle Saab 340 with the PIC quality and experience? I sure hope so -- credit-card-in-hand already ;)Kerke (KTMB)---

Guest MB327

With the changes taking place relating to "The PIC Team" moving on to another project while WILCO prepares for a new "PIC" release, our references will need to start shifting. "The PIC Team" (our PIC team)will need to be replaced with something else. I know that a new name is forthcoming and I hope it is decided and made public sometime soon. Else, we will have replace those trusted three letters with something like "WadeLaurentEricPedro".

As we all love those fancy acronyms...I suggest until an announcement is made, "WLEP" (Wade Laurent Eric Pedro or We Love Every Purchase) ;-) could be used in the interim instead of referring to them as the PIC team.Just an idea...IMHO ;-)Some we like to use in the workplace....CYA = Cover Your #####APR = As Per RobSDU = Self Destructing UnitTWM = Terminate With MaliceThere are many more, but I won't bore you.Rob.

Guest A32X

C'mon, tell us what your making ;-)