Sign in to follow this  
wchafe

Our next project

There is a project in the works, no details or release date yet. More info will be released when the time is right.Regards,Wade

You should know better than to make an annoucement like that and not mention any details ;)Thanks for the info :D

I don't care if the next project is a flying brick.... If it has wings, a panel and the PIC team is behind it I'LL BUY IT!!!!!!But this time get a nice publisher OR, even better do like PSS be your own publisher I bet you guys can market your product better than wilco!

I have to agree with that. 767PIC is still the best of them ALL. I have all the major ones and DF737 is the only thing that even comes close to the realism of the PIC. I only wish PSS could have made the 777 and 747 flight dynamics as realistic as PIC and DF, at least then we all could fly a few different models with the same kind of enjoyment. Without having to rely on the autopilot to do all the work. just my 2 cents worth.Gary W. NorrisAAL214

That's the truth, let me be the first to say that I'll pre-order the next PIC Team project right now without even knowing what it is.

Hi Wade,Nice to see you back again...Wondering if the 'team' remains unchanged? Yourself, Eric, Pedro and Laurent?Thank you, Lex

HiWade!Great and thanks for the info. That answers my question below. BobP :)

A 757, lol :) Actually I'd crap my pants with happiness if they did :) I only hope that it's an airliner, I don't know why, but I don't like small planes.

If I remeber well, the only aircraft Eric used to fly professionally was the Saab 340 -- Somethig tells me that's what the PIC team guys are working on at this time :-jumpyA GMAX American Eagle Saab 340 with the PIC quality and experience? I sure hope so -- credit-card-in-hand already ;)Kerke (KTMB)---

Guest MB327

With the changes taking place relating to "The PIC Team" moving on to another project while WILCO prepares for a new "PIC" release, our references will need to start shifting. "The PIC Team" (our PIC team)will need to be replaced with something else. I know that a new name is forthcoming and I hope it is decided and made public sometime soon. Else, we will have replace those trusted three letters with something like "WadeLaurentEricPedro".

As we all love those fancy acronyms...I suggest until an announcement is made, "WLEP" (Wade Laurent Eric Pedro or We Love Every Purchase) ;-) could be used in the interim instead of referring to them as the PIC team.Just an idea...IMHO ;-)Some we like to use in the workplace....CYA = Cover Your #####APR = As Per RobSDU = Self Destructing UnitTWM = Terminate With MaliceThere are many more, but I won't bore you.Rob.

Hopefully nothing that starts with "Air" and ends in "Bus"...and sounds like ScareBus.It better be Boeing, or we ain't goin'.

Guest KB

Actually Eric flew the SAAB and (for a short while) ATR's for American Eagle, then when he was hired by AA he was first assigned the 727 fleet but was almost immediatly transfered to the 757/67's.As far as I recall anyway...

It definately ain't a 340, Wade did post a request for 340 details some time ago, but after all the hype, reminded people that he posted it on April Fools day! :-lol My guess is a 757, and will i ever be happy if it is, after all nothing climbs like a 757!! A good friend of mine flys em for BA as well, so it'd be good to see what he gets upto :-)Cheers,http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d0652532c74b431.jpg

Guest Lenny Zaman

do i sense a bit of patriotism??... lolnahh i don't care wether it's airbus or boeing, since both operators are good, but it's a fact that qua technology airbus is ahead a small step on boeing, and since i live i europe, it'dbe better for me to focus on scary thing... ;-)I like them aswell though, they fly very... nice lolBut i also like knowing to operate(simulate...) a 767 and an airbus... ahhh the feeeeling ;)Ciao

Guest KenG

Yep, I remember reading that he flew ATR's. As for the 727, I've heard from a fairly reliable source that there will be a B727 with his name attached. It will be the DF version and I heard Eric is helping out, mainly as a consultant. It's not hard to believe seeing as how he and Lou are almost married. :-lol

Guest A32X

A 757 would be amazing. No one has done it and she's the best looking Boeing by far. imoDoesn't matter now though seeing they are probably way into 'the project'

>I'll buy it, sight unseen. >'nuff said. I concur 100%. One of the "other guys" products still has a bug that's bothering me: it's basically the equivalent of not being manually select a speed when descending in VNAV. For a month now, I've been told it's going to be fixed; now when searching through some of their older forum messages, I'm finding that it won't be. No followup message sent to me, no announcement saying that the final patch has already been issued; I had to find it out for myself, pretty much through dumb luck.My point: the PIC team (or whatever they're calling themselves these days) puts out such a high quality product, and maintains such high quality support, that I would be willing to buy their next bird sight unseen.Seriously. I'd put my money down right now if I could. I wonder how many others in this forum feel the same?Jon (KSEA)

"My point: the PIC team (or whatever they're calling themselves these days) "I'm thinking "The developers formerly known as PICTeam".Wadda ya think?