Sign in to follow this  
Guest freequest

Which upcoming planes are you most looking forward to?

Guest Dominik Mann

...regardless of whether they are freeware or payware?Here's my choice:http://www.btinternet.com/~rick.piper/media/Vanguard21.jpghttp://www.btinternet.com/~rick.piper/media/Vanguard20.jpgRick Piper's fabulous Vickers Vanguard :D :7 :D :7 . Can you tell that I can hardly wait for this baby to be released? Check for more screenshots and project news at http://www.btinternet.com/~rick.piper/index.htm .In addition, I'm also eager to see United Sim Design's A345/346 re-release with more liveries - anybody have any news about this? In addition, Project Airbus's An-124 and -225 are also on my list in the more distant future.Cheers,

Guest freequest

Well for me it will be the RG update for the C177 from dreamfleetCessna 310 from dreamfleetI would love to get hold of a piper malibu mirage (but no one is makeing one) :( and i hate turboprops whineing things.And that vickers vanguard looks very nice... but alas its a turbo prop so its pointless for me to even think about it :)But still its a nice plane

In that order. Haven't heard much more about the total C152 package that is supposed to be a training device but I think it will be a nice addition if it works well.David

I'm waiting for the Cardinal RG.... My most anticipated aircraft, the Simubuild/USD MU-2, has been safely flying in my library for sometime now. It doesn't get much press, but I sure love it. And of course the recently released Robin is right up there. I'll go out on a limb by saying it has the most realistic virtual cockpit/cabin combo of any aircraft. The seat fabric looks so real, you can almost feel it.That aircraft you've pictured looks great!-John

FSD Commander GMAX updateFSD Cheyenne GMAX updateFSD Pilauts PorterFlight1 MeridianThey will all be a blast!

Thanks for the update on Rick Pipier's work. Didn't even notice the Vanguard project. That will be a nice one. I'm looking forward to:1. Final version of Captainsim 7272. Fokker 70/100 GMAX 3. The rest of Project Airbus' A32X SeriesMisha

I'm looking forward to whatever the next package will be from WELP (the original PIC boys). There's some well-earned loyalty for you - don't even know what the a/c will be and I'm ready to buy. Might be a hot air balloon for all I know!

Guest sidewinder

List of stuff I am looking foward to....Legendary 727 Final release (www.captainsim.com)Vmax 747-200 (www.panelshop.com)A320 Pilot in Command (www.wilcopub.com)Meridian (www.flight1.com)Cessna 310 (www.dreamfleet2000.com)

In spite of the debate.The "starfighter" from captain sim Best regards S.Jensen

While my appetite has been suppressed with Oleksiy's Dash 8-300, I am in eager anticipation of PSS's version! Come on guys! At least give us the manual to salivate over while you're finalizing things! I'm running low on material to read in the "office".... ;-)Regards,Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada (CYYT)

PS, PSS: ;-) How about a sample of the audio for the Dash like what Oleksiy gave us? I'd like to know how well our sound guru has done in capturing the sounds of the Dash! Would it be possible to post a sample sound file for our listening pleasure and unending torture in anticipation of this beauty?Thanks again!Gord NoseworthyNewfoundland, Canada (CYYT)

Guest flightpro08

tcreagh2I'm looking forward to FLIGHT ONE's "Iron Knuckles DC-9"...that's supposed to be ready for download today.TedCYQT

Project Airbus A321 and some more of the A320 liveriesFokker 70/100 GMAXI see some people are saying PMDG's NG, what is PMDG?