Sign in to follow this  
Guest _Christopher_

MORE UPDATED SCREENSHOT 20-02-06

Guest Knikolaes

Well, since PSS is busy concentrating their efforts on the patch, etc, if you want to shoot me post . . . http://guildofdarkhaven.org/Aviation/index.phpunder the "Type Rating Center" - "PSS Boeing B777-200LR/200LRF/300ER" forum.I'll do my best to answer questions and pass one what I am doing/not doing that effects how I fly. The forum is brand new, but my site (which is for my Renaissance Guild) has PLENTY of bandwidth and space, so i decided to put aside some sopace for my aviation addiction.I just started the Type rating Center this morning. I have to get out the door to college right now, but this afternoon Ishall add a few more popular add-on aircraft types (commercial only) to this section.I know there are bugs in the bird, but maybe with some shares of tips amongst us we can help make her as fun of a bird to fly as can be at the moment.<<<<>>>>Updated this reply to take out my email and replace it with my forum link. Hope this helps. My intention here is to let pilots and virtual pilots band together so PSS can concentrate on the patch and the 757 :-)

One thing that does make me very happy, is the fact that the 757 will have an improoved FDE. I am looking forward to it :)

Guest Knikolaes

That is indeed something to look forward to.

Javier,Why would you not think that the 777 will have an improved FDE when the patch comes out? Did you read Norman's post above? PSS recently aquired the services of a highly respected FDE guru. Do you think that maybe the delay of the patch was so this person could help get the FDE up to snuff for us and thus that might be the delay in seeing the patch?

Eric 

>Javier,>>Why would you not think that the 777 will have an improved FDE>when the patch comes out? Did you read Norman's post above?>PSS recently aquired the services of a highly respected FDE>guru. Do you think that maybe the delay of the patch was so>this person could help get the FDE up to snuff for us and thus>that might be the delay in seeing the patch?I never said that the 777 would not have an improoved FDE did I?I'm Flying the T7 anyway, not long ago, I did a Trans atlantic flight between US and Spain, without any major issues, it's just that to me the aircraft is a bit "snappy", and want to see improoved handling wich I know will occur with the patch, that's all.

Guest Knikolaes

If you'd like another Atlantic flight to do, I recently uploaded a reenactment of the great ITVV video of United Flight 928 from O'Hare to heathrow. All charts and information needed are included (modified of course to the LR, since United used just a 200 - not an ER or LR).I am not a fan of United at all, but I love ITVV's videos and this one was a great basis for a tutorial I am actually in the process of writing for the PSS bird (which I will also publish on AVSIM, once done) :-)

Thanx for the effort, just a thing, wasn't the United video a Just Planes-World Air Routes one?Again, thanx, I'll keep it in mind, though I am deep into planning a really long flight with Emirates, as in real life they have just placed an order for 200LR's Dubai-Mars??? :D No, really maybe Dubai Seattle, or Hong Kong...

Guest Knikolaes

Yes it is a Just Planes one. Sorry I have so many ITVV videos I get it stuck in me head sometimes.

Guest FedEx_4

I know you are doing the 200, 300, and Freighter versions but will you be doing both the PW and RR engines?? Thanks!KK

Guest NormanB

The pictures tell the story ;)

Hi there!It's been very quiet on here recently!Any more news on the 757??Although they say no news is good news!!RegardsJames

Thanks for that.If you had read the forum guidelines you would realise that its common courtesy to sign your posts!James

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.