Sign in to follow this  
byork

Beta Screen Shots of Flight1 ATR version of FS2Crew

Hello Hypo,Unless PMDG gives me full access to the 737's "internals," there is not much more I can do with the PMDG 737.The only reason I can do all the new things with the Flight1 ATR that you can see in the video, etc., is because Flight1 is giving me access to the "internals".Trust me, it makes a world of difference!Cheers,Bryan

That is not reaolly cool from PMDG especially when a soft like yours will enhance atmosphere ingame especially for their 737But this is how it works, it is a small company and it is very very very difficult to deal with small company, if you ask for a partnership they will ask money and royalties...Have you try to insist a little bit more or it was a clear "no" from PMDG

Bad news :{{{ maybe they read this forum.......So i think i have to buy atr+learn how to fly, and buy another fs2crew product.....ohh and for cessna too... :}}}Maybe a little discount?:}}}

The PMDG 737 version of FS2Crew can still interact with the PMDG 737 fairly well using simulated mouse clicks and the PMDG keypresses.Integrating two commercial products together is not an easy row to hoe, so pls don't get upset at PMDG.However, given that FS2Crew is now very much a proven entity I suspect that PMDG may be more inclided to offer some sort of assistance for their new 747 should I create a version of FS2Crew for that plane.Bryan

a version of FS2Crew for the 747 would be really awesome.I think a lot of work but a real pleasure and a lot of realism.Hope they will change their mind for this plane...I was thinking about something, you are going to make an FS2Crew for 767 level-D and what about the 767 CaptainSim you are not afraid that it will be better than the LEVEL-D?Or you always thought about it and you can make fs2Crew compatible with CaptainSim 767 when it will be released easily by changing some code lines?

Hello Mehdi,I have no idea about the Captsim 767.In fact, this is first time I've even heard about it.Everything depends on how easy it is for me to get inside the internals of the plane.As for "easily changing some lines of code"... there's no such thing as easy I'm afraid, not if you want to maintain the levels of detail and technical accuracy that FS2Crew aims to achieve.A bientot,Bryan

That is good to know, so you will have to make a real choice about these two 767 aircrafts. Because as you may know. Level 767 is not as perfect as a 767PIC or a 727 CaptainSim...Anyway, here is the CaptainSim 767http://www.captainsim.com/products/b767/You will see it is very impressive...

Guest xavierbelgium

Bryan,YOPu juste made my day saying there might be a 747 version of FS2CREW. As for the ATR version, I just took the time tor ead all the things you added to it and all I can say is that I am very impatient to try it out and learn all its single aspects. I have been flying the ATR for a week now (no other add-on flying on my pc anymore) so i am ready for FS2crew... I am so excited, what a difference it will make considering it will be even better than the 737 version (it's hard to believe though). xavier waiting fs2crew atr version