Sign in to follow this  
Max Reverse

Problem: FS2Crew with Active Sky or Online flying

Hello Bryan,let me say it in german :-) "saustark"Its the very best addon i

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Best regards / Schöne Grüße
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Hello Werner,Thank you for the kind words!Genius however might be a bit overstated, heehehe.I do not own Active Sky, but I know other users (and I think beta testers as well) are using it without any issues.Do you have the latest version of Active Sky?I tested FS2Crew ATR with Squawkbox, no problem.However, I have not tried IVAO.Are you using Squawkbox?My guess is that the IVAO weather routines are somehow interfering with FS2Crew when it reads the weather. Just a guess, that. Can you disable reading weather off the IVAO network?Can anyone else confirm the conflict with IVAO?If there is an issue, I need to be able to reproduce it before I can really do anything.Bittesch

Hello Bryan,thanks for your quick reply.i did a mistake. i doublecheked if the CTD happens with the default planes, and i have to say it happens too. so i think it has nothing to do with FS2crew (hopefully) :-)hmmm... both programms IVAP and AS2004.5 are the latest version. well, i`ll try to solve it.dankesch

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png

Guest Alexxx

Hi!.I had fly in IVAO all the time and fs2crew works good,and also testing the program off-line but with active sky activated to get real weather and nothing wrongs,all is ok.I suggest to check your active radar module in modules directoty somtimes this may turns worings and get some error about active sly with on-line flyings.Alex.

Hi Folks,i found the problem. It looks like i had some corrupt cloud texture files in my flight environment texture folder. i changed it and now it works perfect :-)thx an CU

Werner

Banner_FS2Crew_Bus4.png