Sign in to follow this  
iGamer

Engine Start Problem

It seems as though the engine start process is reversed. After following procedures exactly, the FO still turns all 4 fuel control switches to ON, then OFF. Then he continues to pull all 4 start switches and pushes back IN start pins 3 and 4. When starting engines 1 and 2, he pushes those in as well. Any ideas?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have the same problem...this was fixed with the update but I had to do a reinstall and now the update is not making a difference...did you get it fixed?

Me too... When the recall button is pushed, it flicks all the engine cut off switches, and all so the engine start switches. 

Me too... When the recall button is pushed, it flicks all the engine cut off switches, and all so the engine start switches. 

You must have a key assigned to the recall button that is also being used to control the engine fuel switches???

the update does in fact fix this issue...but you must hit the set panel config and key assignment in the startup center for it to work...it is mentioned in the update file but who wants to read through the whole thing...we just want to get up in the air!

But anyway I wish it was just in the original installer...the problem seems to be for everyone...hope this helps

This also was part of the idea for my soloution.... seems the whole thing was dodgy assignments...  thanks to rennman for actually stating the obvious...  - it actually helped me solve a whole bunch of problems!! cheers brah!