Sign in to follow this  
Guest PalmerFan4Life

I need your recommendations on scenery.

Guest PalmerFan4Life

Hey, Everyone I recently downloaded the Boston Logan International Airport Version 2 by George Grimshaw found here at avsim which is simply amazing on par with the Flytampa scenery.Anyway im looking for new scenery to add to my collection and i was wondering if you guys know of any scenery that is on par with George Grimshaw's KBOS scenery in terms of detail? Thanks, Ryan

Look for airport scenery by Shehryar Ansari such as KLGA (two files, a main and a patch) here in the AVSIM FS2004 Scenery library. KLGA is very nice and a good pairing for flights with George's KBOS.

Ryan:All scenery done by FRF is good. Also have a look at Ben Gurion done by David Rosenfeld.RegardsRick

If you are interested in european sceneries look for lfrd2004-v1a.zip and eap_release01_181128.zip in the library.

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest martin842

Any airports by Bill Melichar or Christian Delblond (though they both tend to do smaller airports in the tropics).Martin

Hi,LIEO Olbia Costa Smeralda by Italian Scenery Design is a cracker for short hops to Winter Sun in Europe, available here at Avsim it comes with a gem of a VFR file that really enhances the airport. I'm also a big fan of EDDS Stuttgart also here gaedds10.zip I think. Hope it helpsGeorge Tyrrell

The ISD project scenery is very good. The upgraded later versions are simplest to install. I have LIRF (Rome-Ficianno) as well as LIEO and they are very nice.LIRF is on a par with some of the "mega" airports being produced with marshallers or automated docking guidance and dynamic vehicles at the airport.I just installed FRF's KATL and at first glance it appears very well done.Aerosoft currently has a sale on Airports 1, a compendium of the later versions of Fly-Tampa's KMIA, KTPA, KSAN, and KSFO that I just installed to go along with the FRF KATL.www.aerosoft.com.

Guest PalmerFan4Life

Thanks for the suggestions guy's