Sign in to follow this  
Guest dell111

Project AI or World of AI?? Which is Better?

Guest dell111

Hi im trying to figure out what one is better. I dont have time to install AI plans myself so i need packages! I have a a new mackbook pro its pretty powerful 2.2ghz chip 2gb ram 128 6800gt so i think it will handle ai fine in fs 2004. Just wondering which one is better!

In my opinion World of AIBill

Asus Tuf Gaming Plus B550 - Asus Ryzen 9 5800X3D - Asus GeForce 4080 RTX OC Edition - 64GB DDR4 Ram 3600Mhz - EVGA 850W Power Supply - 2X 1 TB NVME PCIE gen 4 - Windows 10

World of AI is better. The planes they use look a lot better and are more frame rate friendly. Althought the prop planes Project AI have are good (Dash 8, ATR, and Saab)

World of AI uses PAI planes is some cases.What WOAI does is package the best of the best for the airline schedule they are trying to re-create. Saves you from manual installation and collecting repaints and such.WOAI gets five thumbs up from me (even though I only have two thumbs).

I'll always find a spot in my Heart for PAI. They were my first love. But world of AI, Wow! They make it so easy, and others have already commented on the better looking aircraft. Better looking aircraft have always been there, but they chewed up framerates and all that other technical stuff that slows down the Sim. Bill

I use both - replacing the PAI packages with WOAI as they are released. Definitely check out PAI's AFCAD packages, a necessity when using any AI traffic.jt

Guest H_Kev55

>Hi im trying to figure out what one is better. I dont have>time to install AI plans myself so i need packages! I have a a>new mackbook pro its pretty powerful 2.2ghz chip 2gb ram 128>6800gt so i think it will handle ai fine in fs 2004. Just>wondering which one is better!>>I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say there are several good AI providers.While ProjectAI has a place in my heart, I worked with them for a couple of years, you should still try out various packages. And WOAI is one of the best.PAI pretty much started the AI revolution you see today. They probably have the oldest models of anyone, thats why you can and will find better models and better paints. It's just the natural progression of this hobby. Things improve over time.MAIW has some great military packs that come with a self installer. But to really get the best out of the AI world, give yourself a course in using TTools and AFCAD...you won't be sorry.KJ