Sign in to follow this  
Guest cbuchner1

The TileProxy project goes public in May.

Guest weeniemcween

I need help. Not emotionally but for this. So I copied the above into a blank proxyuser.ini, changing the ?? to the obvious.But I keep getting this error message repeated whenever I try to load.Error was 6 for transfer #0

The first block needs "TileProxy" on top and the second "G??gle Earth".Put them in square brackets and not in ""

Guest weeniemcween

THANK YOU! I though the no tileproxy header might have something to do with it. This is awesome. Definitely the way of the future smacking you upside the head.

Guest etops777

So just a recap everyone - previous post as wasn't 100% accuratepaste this into the ProxyUser.ini file , amend the obvious mistakes ( 3 of them)and have some fun using a well known US search engines aerial scenery:[TileProxy] lod_distance=1000fast_mode=No#source=Service Example 1#source=Service Example 2source=G??gle Earth [G??gle Earth]cache_folder=cache.service2network_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://kh.g??gle.com|path=/kh?t=t%s&n=404&v=17|quad=qrts|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=5max_level=17color_hack=Nocolor_level=0bulk_extend=25Have been trying Ms live / virtual earth but no luck - hope you guys have more luck than I did!

Guest BOPrey

Since you brought it up. We should be able to modify the sky texture in real time, depending on temp and humi.

titleproxy.sys: FileInterlanInformation? Is this normal debugging information, or is this problem debugging info?Loading a flight seemed to get stuck at this point... (going on 10 minutes now w/ cable modem). The debug messages repeat in the console, but FSX loading does not proceed.

Guest wyoming

it's amazing the amount of blue saturation that one can remove. Over 50% and it still looks good, hazy and "hot".

[Vir??al Earth]cache_folder=cache.service1network_module=libnettilemodule_config="server=http://a*.ortho.tiles.vir??alearth.net|path=/tiles/a%s.jpeg?g=52|quad=0123|balance=0123|useragent=Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)"max_lod=13min_level=9max_level=17color_hack=Yescolor_level=13bulk_extend=50

Well I am going nuts! I have copied everything-spent half the day trying to set it up(thanks to the above posters making it easier!)-but still have not got it to work.I understand the law suit stuff-but what I'd give for a "correct" ini file....http://mywebpages.comcast.net/geofa/pages/rxp-pilot.jpg

I have the same problem and I have corrected the mistakes in the ini file and also added the tileproxy heading and the other correct headings...the program keeps scrolling through the same errors like the one posted above:Error was 6 for transfer #0...etc.Is there something I'm not doing?Brandon>I need help. Not emotionally but for this. >>So I copied the above into a blank proxyuser.ini, changing the>?? to the obvious.>>But I keep getting this error message repeated whenever I try>to load.>>Error was 6 for transfer #0>>Transfer #0 failed to resolve host, retrying>>>I've tried Sedona, AZ. New York and New Jersey. Places which>are definitely defined in the server. I've tried raising my>pixel res from 1m to max: no difference. I just get generic>green low resolution water/land tiles after very very long>loading times. Clearly it's not working and I've done>something wrong.>>I have fsx installed on D:Program FilesMicrosoft>GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator X...>>if that matters. >>Someone please deign to assist,>>Thank you.>>>

Guest grapesh

Christian! You are freakin' genius!! I hope you are getting recognition for your work! -- You should be nominated for the best freeware utility developer! I learned about your project just a few days ago, so I was lucky I didn't have to wait too long to try it out. It works, it's great, and it is kinda sad, because it is so darn nice-looking it is hard to get back to FSX!I have a suggestion (I really wish you continue on this project!). It would be nice to be able to pre-download the tiles along the loaded VFR route. I don't mind waiting for awhile for the tiles to preload with the best detail at the start and end points of the FP, and maybe medium detail enroute (I'm talking about low-and-slow flying). I must tell, my loading time is not bad at all. Of course, if I hang around one area for a while, I get much more detail, down to what's available on the server, so I thought if you can tackle pre-downloading the tiles along the selected route before flying and than serve them as-you-fly, this might give quite smooth and detailed VFR experience!Cheers and wish you luck!

Well maybe I can convert you over to winter flying. Makes me cold just looking at it (this is Lake Superior last Jan.)http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/170885.jpgRhettAMD 3700+ (@2310 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2 GB Corsair XMS 2.5-3-3-8 (1T), WD 250 gig 7200 rpm SATA2, CoolerMaster Praetorian case

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest wyoming

into the cfg. Worked for me. I also open the library and closed it without making any changes so it reconstructed the database.

Hi guys,if you get the error message it's probably because of the line break in the module_config=" line. If you copy and past the above information you need to remove the (invisible) line break between NET CLR and 2.0.50727. At least that was the problem for me.Cheers, Holger

Do these lines need to go into the FSX.cfg file? or does it automatically be read from the Proxyuser.ini file in the TileProxy folder in FSX?ThanksShez

Shez Ansari

Windows 11; CPU: Intel Core i7-8700K; GPU: EVGA GEFORCE GTX 1080Ti 11GB; MB: Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 5; RAM: 16GB; HD: Samsung 960 Pro 512GB SSD, Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD; Display: ASUS 4K 28", Asus UHD 26"