Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

Sceneries In Development!

Not likely considering most (not all) of the designers now run Imagine Simulation.Cheers
I think it's just Wolfgang that split from Simflyers and now runs Imagine, he split way before Simflyers went missing.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Guest self64
I think it's just Wolfgang that split from Simflyers and now runs Imagine, he split way before Simflyers went missing.
Replace 'Wolfgang' with 'Cal' in the sentence above and you'll be righthttp://www.imaginesim.com/about01.htm

And Simflyers is not coming back.http://www.simflyers.net/The Simflyers website is gradually going offline. MS Flight Simulator is moving on, and so we are...Never mind Boeing Field, if I remember correctly, they were working on KMSP as well! At least, I remember seeing shots of work in progress... Not that BluePrint didn't do a decent job, but any scenery that doesn't rely on Afcad for visual elements will always be the best approach, IMHO.

Mike...

Its sad that boeing field looked really good and I was looking forward to it for awhile, I think last thing I heard about it was that the devloper had some very bad personal problems. Im not sure were I read that from, I think it was here in avsim awhile ago. now that I think about it it is kinda funny how the place were the make boeing aircraft are not modeled in fs. :(

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Does anybody know if there is a freeware scenery for Singapore's Changi Airport?. I have looked everywhere and can't find anything other than one payware :(

One right here in the library, that seems to be down right now.I'll post the link for where to find almost any freeware FS9 scenery for those that are lazy...http://walhalla.mine.nu/fs2004.phpOnce the library here is up again it has a direct link to a freeware WSSS....

Hi,jep, it's sad they do no new scenery anymore. But where are the download files? Only some are working. Duo a HDD crash and loss of my BackUp CDs, I don't have the installer files anymore, but every serial no. Once I bought all of there sceneries, but have to install them all again.Can someone tell me where to download them? Or can someone upload them somewhere?Regards, Torben

Hi,jep, it's sad they do no new scenery anymore. But where are the download files? Only some are working. Duo a HDD crash and loss of my BackUp CDs, I don't have the installer files anymore, but every serial no. Once I bought all of there sceneries, but have to install them all again.Can someone tell me where to download them? Or can someone upload them somewhere?Regards, Torben
Hi Torben what scenerys are you refering too ??

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Couldn't really tell from the pictures, but are you using default "Afcad textures" for the runways/taxiways/aprons, etc...?

Mike...

Guest M1DG Jaxan
Couldn't really tell from the pictures, but are you using default "Afcad textures" for the runways/taxiways/aprons, etc...?
Affirmative.

Thanks for the adding more links guys :( here's other one some city scenery's that Bertolucci Andrea is planing to make there's one here in at the avsim library Milan expansion Pack v1 next so far from his website are. Houston DowntownLas Vegas expansion packhttp://dsdg.webs.com

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

FRFstudio.com will be releasing KJFK v6 with T5 active in the next couple weeks, website only.Also Deli VIDPv2 is on deck with the new runway and terminal construction after KJFK.