Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

flyguy0507

Ngx For Fs9

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I think he just realized by using the search feature that there is already many posts regarding the NGX for FS9 & for FSX :(

This is serious. Flyguy0507 could, right now, be in in someone's trunk. We need to put a search out for him...SeanMerry Christmas all

This is serious. Flyguy0507 could, right now, be in in someone's trunk. We need to put a search out for him...SeanMerry Christmas all
Sorry guys, for some reason my post didn't make it all the way. Anyway, I was wondering if NGX will work for FS9 as well as FSX. I heard that NGX would be better than the origional PMDG 737s(altough I don't know how) and it would be smart to make it compatible with both. Again, sorry guys, and no, I'm got in the trunk of a car :(

Sorry guys, for some reason my post didn't make it all the way. Anyway, I was wondering if NGX will work for FS9 as well as FSX. I heard that NGX would be better than the origional PMDG 737s(altough I don't know how) and it would be smart to make it compatible with both. Again, sorry guys, and no, I'm got in the trunk of a car :(
Sean,Does that sound muffled to you or is it just me?Gerry

Sean,Does that sound muffled to you or is it just me?Gerry
You guys are cracking me up! Splendid!! :( Sylvain

Sounds genuine to me. OK back to the plot. Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? etc!!!Sean

Sounds genuine to me. OK back to the plot. Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? etc!!!Sean
LOL excellent :(

Question has been asked numerous times, and yes we intend to make it both FS9 and FSX. The NGX is a full rebuild of the airplane, it will be better than the old one in every conceivable way, incorporating everything we've learned in the products since then.

Question has been asked numerous times, and yes we intend to make it both FS9 and FSX. The NGX is a full rebuild of the airplane, it will be better than the old one in every conceivable way, incorporating everything we've learned in the products since then.
All rightt then, thanks for answering my queston, just wondering if the flaps are going to be the same way. That's the only thing that bothers me on the current one right now, the flaps are too big and go down too far.

The NGX is a full rebuild of the airplane, it will be better than the old one in every conceivable way, incorporating everything we've learned in the products since then.
wow - you know, like just freakin'... wow :( i can't even wrap my brain around sup'm that good.