Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

Pmdg Md-11 For Fs9 Release Timeline Update 2100z/05jan

Hmm i guess they are updating the website as we speak and i can wait im going to use this a/c on leg 6 on my around the world flight :(

Cool, thanks for the info Howard. If you ever have Eric Auxier in the cockpit on any of your flights, tell him I said hi. :D
I'll be sure to do just that! I'm about to start a marathon 150 hour month so I'm sure I'll run across him at least once! :)

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Soon guys. :)
Never before have the word "soon" been as relative as it is to me right now :)

Guest Whotosay

How soon? You are playing with a kid's emotions.. :(

Guest Whotosay

I guess that is another lye told from PMDG. I have to let my uncle go home he was waiting patiently for the product to come out, but like he said, disappointment is part of life. We get use to it. I hope he is telling lies. Please PDMG When?

Guest MikeSmith

We should be very close! I have an early dismissal from school tomorrow so I can fly it!

I guess that is another lye told from PMDG. I have to let my uncle go home he was waiting patiently for the product to come out, but like he said, disappointment is part of life. We get use to it. I hope he is telling lies. Please PDMG When?
I think you need to learn something called patience..We all want to get our hands on this bird, but stressing them for an exact time is useless.. besides, there's still about 40 minutes until their estimated time frame is out

Guest lgvpilot1
Kid you may only be 11 years old but you really must learn some manners !!Mark

Guest MikeSmith
go to bed kid. I would like to see you build this type of software and deliver it at the time you said. If I were PMDG I would delay it just to ###### you off

Speaking about GYR, are those Gemini MD-11s still there?
no, at least the ones that were parked outside are all gone. they repainted one to, uhm, ........... i forgot. the paintjob of one of them was with an orange tail and orange letters of the company (some cargo carrier). honestly i never heard of that company before which is why i can't remember the name of it. it left maybe a month ago. when we were taking off a few days ago i could take a peak into one of the hangars and it seemed there was (probably) another MD-11 getting a new paintjob which is probably another ex Gemini plane. not sure what the new livery is. i could not even say for sure whether or not that was an MD-11. couldn't see all that much.

Denis Kosbeck

KPHX

Guest Whotosay

Yes you are right. I am sorry, for being so impatient.. This the first time that I had to wait this long for something that I should not be so unreal. But, I am just a kid waiting and waiting. But, I am sorry for being rude.