Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest tepe

What does the PMDG team dream about?

Now the MD11 is out, the next project now is the 737NGX, but really, what do the teammembers of the PMDG team dreams about to make and fly in Flightsim?(Always wanted to ask that) :( Regards, Truls Petter ElvenSarpsborgNorway

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Now the MD11 is out, the next project now is the 737NGX, but really, what do the teammembers of the PMDG team dreams about to make and fly in Flightsim?(Always wanted to ask that) :( Regards, Truls Petter ElvenSarpsborgNorway
Hopefully they are dreaming about what we are asking them to dream about; look HEREMitchell

Hopefully they are dreaming about what we are asking them to dream about; look HEREMitchell
I dream about a day when I'm not working on an MD-11.Oh.. wait.. that's today!See? Dreams do come true.VinPMDG

White sandy beaches and drinks that have little umbrellas in them.

Not a member of PMDG but what the heck .. I have my dreams too ... I want to be transported back to where I was in August-2008 .. this is my son relaxing on Half Moon Caye (uninhabited, Natural Monument, World Heritage Site) between dives on our Belize dive trip, finally some solid ground under our feet!!. Our dive boat and also our home for the whole week is visible in the distance.halfmooncayegk4.jpg

I know what Rob dreams about... A perfect landing in a SAAB 340 on RWY 21 at KCHO with check pilot aboard. He's tried, but he's still dreaming.Now, ask me what my nightmare is? You got it. Rob not having his dream come true! :(

Mine has nothing to do with aviation actually. I posted about this back a couple weeks ago, but I play lead guitar in a rock band that's actually trying to "make it" hehe. So actually getting there with it would be my dream hehe.Here's our site - you can download our new EP for free:http://www.sketchinginstereo.com

What's the prevailing wind? Mesaba flies in there and perhaps some are the 340Bs. Is Rob looking for a new airline employer? :)It has got a generous 6,000 x 150 runway, close but capable.He's too used to the swiveling (I think) main gear on the 747.

I know what Rob dreams about... A perfect landing in a SAAB 340 on RWY 21 at KCHO with check pilot aboard. He's tried, but he's still dreaming.Now, ask me what my nightmare is? You got it. Rob not having his dream come true! :(

I landed on 21 @ Charlottesville last weekend for real! Granted, it was a 182, not a 340, and I had a student, not an examiner, but still random :DJonathan