Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lostmoon

Patch Has Broken Lighting

I installed the MD11 on FSX when it came out. I subsequently downloaded the patch that was supposed to "fix" certain things. Now the very same patch has rendered the dome light and the overall lighting in the cockpit at night useless.Dome light is not working, peeps.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have read they know about this and are "working " on it. However no telling how long it will take. '"The dome lite still works, only it is very subtle.....Only the " hawk eye" will notice the change. In other words... it works.. just not like before. Perhaps PMDG can gives us an update on the the fix?Capn' OzPeter Osborn

Is this the official position? PMDG will indeed be repairing this? I've dropped so much coin on all of PMDGs products it would be nice to get an official response.Feel free to check my account with you all; spent more than $500 worth for gifts and stuff for my own.Loyal annoyed customer,Tom

Is this the official position? PMDG will indeed be repairing this? I've dropped so much coin on all of PMDGs products it would be nice to get an official response.Feel free to check my account with you all; spent more than $500 worth for gifts and stuff for my own.Loyal annoyed customer,Tom
Tom,It will be fixed. We plan to issue an update that will also address some other reported issues (like the take-off trim behavior) at the same time.

Tom,It will be fixed. We plan to issue an update that will also address some other reported issues (like the take-off trim behavior) at the same time.
Cool ! Thanx !!

I don't know who you are and I don't know what your problem is. Most landing light problems are due to the spotlight.bmp original file being replace by addon graphics... could this be the case?