Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Carenado working on PA34!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

This is good news! I love their stuff. Im really waiting for the Arrow. I hope they release it soon!Rob

Me too!!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest rdg
Me too!!!
Geez, RealAirSimulations is working on one too. Well, I guess I may have to get them both. Aside from Carenados decision to not have seperate switch's for the cabin and instrument lights, I love their planes. Enough cannot be said about RealAirSimulations. All their offerings are a must own.Bob G

Geez, RealAirSimulations is working on one too. Well, I guess I may have to get them both. Aside from Carenados decision to not have seperate switch's for the cabin and instrument lights, I love their planes. Enough cannot be said about RealAirSimulations. All their offerings are a must own.Bob G
I get excited when I see these guys producing the older stuff.

Keith Guillory

RealAir is working on The Beechcraft Duke.

Guest 413X3
until carenado get with ms 2004 backlight gauge programming, i wont be buying another one of their planes. its a shame because they are usually my favorite. but the lack of a dome light separate from other lights is a deal breaker

I hope they don't rip another air file :(
Well that was in poor taste.Thanks for the HU, been hoping for a twin from them forever.

Best, Michael

KDFW

until carenado get with ms 2004 backlight gauge programming, i wont be buying another one of their planes. its a shame because they are usually my favorite. but the lack of a dome light separate from other lights is a deal breaker
You have got to be kidding me... You would not buy this because it does not have a dome light???????Incredible. :(

Guest byoungblood

I wish they would do a Grumman Tiger/Cheetah!They're killing me with the boat anchor radios though. Is there any reason why they won't design their aircraft with newer avionics?

Yeah, I agree. It's really not tough to model different lighting. They make nice looking models you'd think they'd be able to make the night flight a lot better.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |

Guest UlfB
Let's hope that they change the night lighting. I've got several of their aircraft and the only drawback is the night lighting.