Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bentree

FS2Crew MD11 for FS9 stuck in Go-around mode

Hi,Beeing very glad with the FS2Crew MD11 for FS9 version a problem occured.....On intercepting the ILS and selecting the green button to lower the gear, the FO selects gear downbut immediately followed by the Go-Around mode.This results in bring the gear up again and retracting the Flaps till certain extent.Clicking the modes back on the left arrow in the FS2C main screen and try again brings nothingclicking the arrow on the right brings nothing too.Also repressing the green button or pressing the red button brings nothing too.When i ignore FS2Crew and lower Flaps and gear again and continue my ILS landingFS2C is still freezed on the Go-Around mode after landing so i cannot finish my FS2C flight properly.Any help would be much appreciated.One remark.....I remember the manual say's to not save a flight (and reload it) with the FS2C panels on screen, but i did.....Maybe that has something to do with FS2C mixing up things? (every other aspect of FS2C is working o.k. until the final fase)regards,Ben

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,Beeing very glad with the FS2Crew MD11 for FS9 version a problem occured.....On intercepting the ILS and selecting the green button to lower the gear, the FO selects gear downbut immediately followed by the Go-Around mode.This results in bring the gear up again and retracting the Flaps till certain extent.Clicking the modes back on the left arrow in the FS2C main screen and try again brings nothingclicking the arrow on the right brings nothing too.Also repressing the green button or pressing the red button brings nothing too.When i ignore FS2Crew and lower Flaps and gear again and continue my ILS landingFS2C is still freezed on the Go-Around mode after landing so i cannot finish my FS2C flight properly.Any help would be much appreciated.One remark.....I remember the manual say's to not save a flight (and reload it) with the FS2C panels on screen, but i did.....Maybe that has something to do with FS2C mixing up things? (every other aspect of FS2C is working o.k. until the final fase)regards,Ben
Hi Ben,For Go-Around mode to get triggered, the Red (Secondary) Button must = 1.In other words, the Red button has been pushed.Now, are you using the joystick or the keyboard for your buttons?Something to try: Check which key assignment is tied to the Red Button (check the Start Center).Ensure you're not inadvertently hitting that key somehow (perhaps that key is also tied to joystick button without you being aware of it?, etc.)Let me know if that's it.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,Thanks for jumping in.I am pretty sure i did not touch the red button, i am using the PFC FlightYoke and the red button is configures for my left hand.On disconnecting the AP i was steering with my left hand and the right hand was on the Throttle to push the AT disconnect button.Anyway....i made three testrounds after my message here and the problem didn't show up again.Now i am loading a saved MD11 situation and after that load the appropriate Panel Save file for this flight.I believe i forgot that last item on the flight the problem occured, maybe that has something to do with it.I do found out that on leaving the aircraft after setting up the flight and also loading the appropriate panelsavemore items from FS2Crew showed up and where worked out.Let's forget this item until in future it eventually showes up again, i will get back to you when then, o.k.?Thanks again for jumping in.regards,Ben

Hi Ben,I'm glad it appears to be working for you now.However, in order for Go Around mode to be triggered, the Red button must have been hit at some point.If it happens again, see if you can consistently reproduce it. Reproducibility is key.Cheers,