Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

keenrw

MD11 update and FS2CREW

Hi all I understand a new update is on the way for the MD11 ,great really looking forward to it ,.. but i also have FS2CREW for the MD11t .. will the update edit the panel cfg in any way ? Thanks Rich

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In any way? I don't thinks so but I don't want to go out on a limb here... I've already been wrong a couple of times in the past week. However, I don't think you will have a problem.

In any way? I don't thinks so but I don't want to go out on a limb here... I've already been wrong a couple of times in the past week. However, I don't think you will have a problem.
If and when PMDG makes edits to a panel.cfg, they usually just edit the panel.cfg directly (in other words, they don't replace the whole panel.cfg itself ).So you should be okay.FYI, FS2Crew will be releasing another FSX MD-11 update shortly after PMDG releases their FSX update.

If and when PMDG makes edits to a panel.cfg, they usually just edit the panel.cfg directly (in other words, they don't replace the whole panel.cfg itself ).So you should be okay.FYI, FS2Crew will be releasing another FSX MD-11 update shortly after PMDG releases their FSX update.
Cool ok thanks .. although i have the FS9 version :) Rich

Cool ok thanks .. although i have the FS9 version :) Rich
I see. It's the same deal in that case with respect to the panel.cfg.However, there probably won't be an FS9 update for FS2Crew MD-11 until I can find something that needs fixing with it.Cheers,