Sign in to follow this  
joherszch

Install multiple WOAI packages?

Hi!I am about to go the "all WOAI" way =)However I have noticed that it's only possible to install 1 package at a time, and with 500+ airlines it would take too long for me.Does someone have some kind of trick for this?// Johan

None that I have heard of. One at a time, that's the way to go. A good solid afternoon should do it.

Hi there,FWIW, I did the same exercise and was able to select 4 or 5 at a time and they installed sequentially without issues.Good luck!Robin

Thanks!Haha WallysWorld =) A crappy sunday maybe the way to go then!And Robin, will defineatly try that method =)Thanks guys!

You can definitely install more than one WOAI package at once. Just select multiple packages in the installer and it'll install them all.Tim

You can definitely install more than one WOAI package at once. Just select multiple packages in the installer and it'll install them all.Tim
Confirmed! I usually select them all and just let the installer do its job while I enjoy some coffee. After a time, all packs will have been installed.

HOLY SMOKES! Never knew you could do that. You fine people are brilliant!
When selecting the package you can select Crtl+A to install all the packages at once. This has been the case since the current version of the installer was released :( Kind regards,Tom vd HorstWorld-of-AIwww.world-of-ai.com