Sign in to follow this  
LAdamson

RealAir Duke - preview pics

Stan-I always have no loyalty but to what is best-and I am sure the Duke is going to be ....Best!
Glad to hear that. I, too, cannot wait for the Duke. I love VFR flying!

Guest kwilson

VC screenshots are now available from Realair.http://realairsimulations.com/duke09b/scre...09_previewshotsLooks nice. All the text seems very readable in the screenshots. Like the BIG clock in the middle of the yoke. Although I suspect the GPS uses the default FSX functionality (although the knobs and buttons look new) rather than a custom GPS like RealityXP make.

VC screenshots are now available from Realair.http://realairsimulations.com/duke09b/scre...09_previewshotsLooks nice. All the text seems very readable in the screenshots. Like the BIG clock in the middle of the yoke. Although I suspect the GPS uses the default FSX functionality (although the knobs and buttons look new) rather than a custom GPS like RealityXP make.
Looks fantastic....but yea, I doubt the GPS will be swappable with the RXP unit....darn it.

Looks fantastic....but yea, I doubt the GPS will be swappable with the RXP unit....darn it.
A true Beech Dual Manifold/Rpm Gauge/engine gauges have my attention-along with the airspeed indicator/yokes etc. When you spend many hours looking at these it makes a huge reality when you see them in the sim. Beech fixtures tend to stay pretty standard.Interesting that the background scenery in the shots appears to be photoreal.This aircraft looks/will be stellar...

Guest RobertAlley

What a fraud!!! They took some pictures in a real Duke and tried to pass them off as their VC! LOL...It has an exterior, it has a VC... Why oh why can't they release it? I'm drooling.Robert Alley

Holy wowzers!!! That's fantastic!!! DROOOOLYeah, they actually make the default GPS looks decent with that 3d gauge. It would be awesome if we could put the RXP unit in

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Looks great but we can expect nothing less from RealAir. Their gauge treatments set the visual standard for payware.

Nice interior wing shots among everything else! This plane looks amazing inside and out. I'm sure the sound set will be great as well knowing RA. Is that socal scenery in these shots anyone know?

It would be awesome if we could put the RXP unit in
I doubt that Ryan, as it looks to have 3D modeled knobs, but to be honest, you have to consider the complete package, and this is one of those aircraft where other things take priority over the RXP GPS units. It is not a 'show stopper' for me.Unfortunately, it seems many are creating their interiors with 3D knobs modeled, and it may be harder and harder to use RXP units...Carenado's latest releases come to mind. In addition to the fact that Jean-Luc seems to be vacant lately, which is not helping with the common issues folks are having with the newest 500 WAAS series unit.

Guest kwilson
I doubt that Ryan, as it looks to have 3D modeled knobs, but to be honest, you have to consider the complete package, and this is one of those aircraft where other things take priority over the RXP GPS units. It is not a 'show stopper' for me.Unfortunately, it seems many are creating their interiors with 3D knobs modeled, and it may be harder and harder to use RXP units...Carenado's latest releases come to mind. In addition to the fact that Jean-Luc seems to be vacant lately, which is not helping with the common issues folks are having with the newest 500 WAAS series unit.
Wouldn't it be great if they included a variation that had a hole for a custom GPS? I imagine all they'd need to do is delete those 3D knobs and leave some space in the VC. Users could then edit the panel.cfg to add their own GPS.

Wouldn't it be great if they included a variation that had a hole for a custom GPS? I imagine all they'd need to do is delete those 3D knobs and leave some space in the VC. Users could then edit the panel.cfg to add their own GPS.
I certainly hope there will be a way to use the reality xp gps with it.

I doubt that Ryan, as it looks to have 3D modeled knobs, but to be honest, you have to consider the complete package, and this is one of those aircraft where other things take priority over the RXP GPS units. It is not a 'show stopper' for me.
Don't get too worried though, I spoke to Rob via email.... things may turn out ok in the 3rd party GPS department ;)

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Don't get too worried though, I spoke to Rob via email.... things may turn out ok in the 3rd party GPS department ;)
Sounds good!