Sign in to follow this  

Lots of New FS2004 Picts Here

Hi, Actually these shots are the best with the gamespy I have found to any web site, they are totally new, not duplicated. All others from various web site are really compressed, blur, pixels and I am wonder with which type of system they where taken.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFs

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Tim13

Nice pictures. I really like the "new" Mooney, although someone needs to talk to the young man flying it and tell him about the importance of cowl flap operation...LOL.One of the nicest new features of FS2004 is the addition of a realistic haze layer at the horizon. I can't believe how much this simple little addition improves the visual quality of the outside world. We unfortunately live in a dirty polluted world, and it is nice to see that MS has tuned FS9 to reflect this.Tim13

I also love the Mooney shots, and the lighting.... I hope that pilot didn't get caught up in a tropical spirit and sample a few tropical cocktails before taking the Mooney for a spin.I've spent time in Guam, Puerto Rico, and Margarita off of Venezuela. The clouds in those Mooney shots could almost be taken from my own island shots.... Unreal--they could service as advertisements for any of the cruise lines :)

The best thing about the Mooney shots is that the island has mountians where in 2002 St Maarten is Flat!! Hopefully that means other islands like Saba and St Kitts will also not be flat. Also the Mooney and sky looks great.Kilstorm

Very nice indeed. Love the water reflections. I believe they have added a little gold to the reflection but hard to tellBobG

Guest Joshieca

The mooney shot I like is the first one (Bekeken: 102 keers)....check out the sign in the background...Warning - Low Flying and Departing Aircraft Blast Can Casue Physcial Injury!How cool is that!! :)

Guest daves0

I was going to wait for 2004, but after seeing these shots, I think I may have to dish out the cash on release.I'm wondering about system however...yes, here we go again :)My AMD 1800+ barely flies 2002 decently.

Re: New Shots...Clearly Impressive !!!!!Bob (Lecanto, Fl)AMD, Athlon XP, 1800+MSI, K7T266 XP ProPC 2100 DDR, 1024 MBXP, Home Edition Elsa GLadiac 920, GF3/64Mb andPNY, Verto nVidia TNT 2-M64/32WD, 100 MB, 7200, Ultra 100Sound Blaster, Audigy MP3+CH Prod, VPP Yoke - Sound CardCH Prod, Pedals - Sound Card

Guest cast1010

Beatiful shots, did you guys see the lighting shots here at AVSIM? Absolutly outstanding!! :-eek Carlos.

These pics are positively awesome. I hope this will silence some of the "2004 is just a patch for 2002" people. Awesome new weather, true 3D lighting, a near fully functional Garmin 500 GPS (I was very surprised to see that they modelled approaches and VNAV) Awesome looking scenery (cruise ships, signs at St. Marten etc) - I don't see how anyone can not be excited about this sim now!Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Joshieca

> Awesome looking scenery (cruise ships,>signs at St. Marten etc) Yeah and what looks like sail boats too! :9

Your AMD 1900+ barely flies decently?Wow, your system must be shot, with a couple of sacrafices (mainly AI) mine runs smoothly - and I'm only on a duron 900.

Just to avoid people looking at the captions for reference: this is a Dutch site and 'bekeken: xxx keers' means 'viewed: xxx times'.Paul