Sign in to follow this  
Guest byoung

Just a Reminder - FS2004 - Sales Pitch

Just a reminder folks... If you purchase FS2004 from the AVSIM Store, you will automatically receive the limited edition version in the Tin package until supplies run out. If you have already ordered from AVSIM, you will also receive the Tin limited edition version. If you purchase from the AVSIM store, you will also have the satisfaction of knowing that some of your purchase went to support our system, future expansion, and the bandwidth we consume daily. So, while the supplies last, get your limited edition version of FS2004 from AVSIM today!

My only question is when will it ship. I don't have the patience to wait for two weeks while FS2004 is available at Best Buy! I'd rather send a donation to avsim than wait . . .Noel

Noel

System:  9900K@5.0gHz@1.23v all cores, MSI MPG Z390M GAMING EDGE AC, Noctua NH-D15S w/ steady supply of 40-60F ambient air intake, Corsair Vengeance 32Gb LPX 3200mHz DDR4, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 2, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM 850W PSU, Win10 Pro, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frametime Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320NX, WT 787X

Now if you were to ship from Europe so I don't have to pay insane amounts of taxes and duties as it enters the country I would buy :)

I had the same question - what is the shipping date relative to the retail outlets?Dick

regards,

Dick near Pittsburgh, USA

hi,I am actually wondering the same thing, I ordered fs2002 online from a different store and it was a nightmare, I ordered thinking Id be one of the first to have it but I ended up being one of the last because I got it 1 month after it was released. If I order from avsim will it ship as soon as it gets to your warehouse? Andrew

>What is differen't about the Limited Edition in the Tin box?The Tin Box is unlimited and the Limited Edition is encased in foil? *grin*

Guest byoung

I have already purchased my copy of FS 2004 from Electronics Boutique.. Not to pitch them over AVSIM, but they were the first retailers in my area (Indianapolis) that received FS 2002 (and believe me I called them ALL Best Buy, Comp USA, etc), and I purchased it that day. They will call me as soon as it comes it and I will be making tracks down to my local EB to pick it up...Take care!Barry