Hello Matias,Packs to auto: Auto position is correct.Before start flow: FO does not touch the parking brake. That's your area of responsibility.Before start flow: He should set the engine generator to on. Make sure you say "Flaps __ " as that's the trigger for the flow.Strobes and landing lights: You need to say "Cleared"... .that's the trigger for the FO to start his flow.10,000 landing lights: He should have. Did the mini-panel pop up?Best,
Sorry, on the Before start i meant to say Packs not park. He set the packs to off correctly but then never turn them on again.Before start flow: I say Flaps ___ and the pmini panels pop up but nothing hapens. The same with the Seatbelts and the landings lights at 10000. I will try the the resolution tip, maybe is that

Sorry, on the Before start i meant to say Packs not park. He set the packs to off correctly but then never turn them on again.Before start flow: I say Flaps ___ and the pmini panels pop up but nothing hapens. The same with the Seatbelts and the landings lights at 10000. I will try the the resolution tip, maybe is that
FO should turn the packs back on during before taxi flow after engine start.Cheers,

Hi Bryan,I just wanted to let you know that with the fix you sent me the seatbelt are working and also the Engine generators. I will try making the mini panel smaller and keep testing.by the way, the resolution was alwais the same as the desktop.As for the landing light i had an external program that was using the keys to open it. I unistall the software and everything is OK. I notice the problem when i was hitting the combination of key an nothing hapened.As for the pack, they are still off after the taxi checklist.Question: Is the command "Cabin CRew Arm Slides" a must? i alwais forget that oneRegards,Matias

Hi Matias,Glad you're getting it resolved."Cabin Crew Arm Slides" is not a must.. you'd make the PA in real life but it doesn't trigger anything in the sim since there are no slides to arm.Packs: Try making the overhead a bit larger?Best,

Hi Bryan me again.I've been doing some tests. When i make the minipanel bigger everything works well except that when starting engine the FO never start the second engine. Example: id start secuence is one then two, the FO never switch on the second engine.One thing i notice is that the PMDG version works flawlessly.Today i downloed the PIC update, and i dis another test with the minipanels at its normal size, and the only problems were the FO didnt move the engine generators to on and the seatbelts arent working againIm gonna start testing againg with the size of the pinipanelsThanks so much for you supportMatias

Hi PMDG 737 and 737 PIC versions of FS2Crew both use the same simulated mouse clicks on the mini-panel to move switches.In your case, try bumping up the size of the mini-panel for the overhead in the PIC version.If doing that helped your situation with the PMDG 737, it should also help your situation with the 737 PIC.Best,