Hi, I am currently doing my third flight. I still have some issue due to my english speaking LOL.I have a few questions :1

vpa055.png

Hi Stephane,Seatbelts off I'll check out. Does the green bar clearly display (aka recognize) "seatbelts to off"?Please confirm that.Panel CFG Manger and FS9: Hmmm, it works for me and the the testers, so that a tough one.What's happening is that the Panel CFG manager is not locating the location of the Wilco PIC Panel CFG files. That's almost always a corrupt FS9 registry issue because it uses the registry to obtain the path to your Fs9.Which registry repair tool did you use? Please email me a screenshot of the location of FS9 as displayed in a FS Registry Repair tool, such as the one by TweakFS.**** If anyone else experiences that the Panel CFG manager is not updating the FS9 Wilco 737 PIC panel cfg files, please email me at admin@fs2crew.com.Note that backup FS9 FS2Crew modified panel.cfg files are located in the FS2Crew2010 folder. Just manually copy them over your 737 PIC panel.cfgs for the 300/400 and 500 models. Cheers,

Yes the green bar displays "Seatbelts to OFF" when I say it, and the copilot repeats but does nothing. I will try again on some other flights.

vpa055.png

Yes the green bar displays "Seatbelts to OFF" when I say it, and the copilot repeats but does nothing. I will try again on some other flights.
I can confirm this Bryan. It is my experience also.Bob

I can confirm this Bryan. It is my experience also.Bob
You're right. I was able to reproduce it.I just issued a fix that's built into the main installer.Version 1.01 is now up on the server.Version 1.01 makes the following changes:1. Seatbelts off voice command fixed.2. In the Decision Height display on the Config Panel, I changed the the text from DH to DA (to decision altitude). Now some people refer to Decision Altitude as Decision Height in actual practice (even though they're referring to a DA) to avoid any possible linguistic confusion/miss associations with any Minimum Decent Altitudes, but I digress... (In fact, that's why I originally wrote it as Decision Height).Also, if you set "DA" to 0 (zero), the text display in the Decision Altitude display will change to GPWS. That means the FO will not call out Minimums or Approaching Minimums; instead the aircraft will call it out. At the airline we modeled, when doing a CAT II/III app, they let the aircraft call out minimums, etc., instead of having the FO/PNF doing it.Cheers,

Hello, BryanThis is a great product. Thanks for all of them.I'm having the Seatbelt issue too. I just buy it and installed today. but the issue is there and the DA word is still missing. Where can i find the update?Than you very much for your support.Matias

Hello, BryanThis is a great product. Thanks for all of them.I'm having the Seatbelt issue too. I just buy it and installed today. but the issue is there and the DA word is still missing. Where can i find the update?Than you very much for your support.Matias
Hello Matias,Please email and let me know where you bought it from. Sounds like you have an old version.Please email me.admin@fs2crew.comBest,

Hello Matias,Please email and let me know where you bought it from. Sounds like you have an old version.Please email me.admin@fs2crew.comBest,
Oh Bryan one thing i forgot to mention is that the mini panel in fact opens but it doesn't change the seat belt switch.I did only one fly. I will test again anyway.I just checked and the installer is 1.01. I don't know what else culd it be.Regards,Matias

Oh Bryan one thing i forgot to mention is that the mini panel in fact opens but it doesn't change the seat belt switch.I did only one fly. I will test again anyway.I just checked and the installer is 1.01. I don't know what else culd it be.Regards,Matias
Hi Matias,I just replied and, yes, your FS window should be in focus.Best,

Hi Matias,I just replied and, yes, your FS window should be in focus.Best,
Hello Bryan,Well, i did another flight today (a partial one) and i found some more problems.I tell you what i found: All this flows are FO flows as per the manualsPre-Flight Flow:In cold and dark the packs are in the off position and the FO set both to Auto position not to ON.Before Start Glow:He set the paks to off and never turn them on again (maybe he is thinking that they are in ON and its trying to set it to AUTO)He set the seatbelts to on with no problem.Before Taxi Flow:He didn'tset th Engine Generators to ONBefore Takeoff:He didn't set the Strobes to ONHe didn't set the Landing Lights to ONAfter 10000 feets he didnt turn off the landing lights.I could finish the flight because i had to go, but i will do a full one today.I will try and re install everything cause altough i have the 1.01 installer version i'm still having the seatbelt and the DA text issue.I looked in the forum and it seems no one its having this problem.Hope you can hekp me.Thank you very much.Matias

Hello Matias,Packs to auto: Auto position is correct.Before start flow: FO does not touch the parking brake. That's your area of responsibility.Before start flow: He should set the engine generator to on. Make sure you say "Flaps __ " as that's the trigger for the flow.Strobes and landing lights: You need to say "Cleared"... .that's the trigger for the FO to start his flow.10,000 landing lights: He should have. Did the mini-panel pop up?Best,