Sign in to follow this  
airnews

Business Jets

A general query to the PMDG team, and I suppose anyone who cares to comment.Would you, PMDG that is, consider doing a Business Jet?While I enjoy the F1 Mustang, I would love to see a PMDG quality jet such as one of the Hawker range or perhaps a Falcon 900!A good long range, dedicated and fully simulated biz jet would be an awesome addition to FSX.Would PMDG consider doing one of these?(P.s, just a query... :( )

A general query to the PMDG team, and I suppose anyone who cares to comment.Would you, PMDG that is, consider doing a Business Jet?While I enjoy the F1 Mustang, I would love to see a PMDG quality jet such as one of the Hawker range or perhaps a Falcon 900!A good long range, dedicated and fully simulated biz jet would be an awesome addition to FSX.Would PMDG consider doing one of these?(P.s, just a query... :( )
Now that they are working on the new 737-NG (FS9 please :() , it could be easier if they make a BBJ version.

PMDG has a full plate now. On a side note, I really wanted a Dassault Falcon, but I heard that their policy is like Gulfstream, so no payware Dassaults or Gulfstreams in our future. :-( Since Eaglesoft has made Cessna and Beechcraft business jets, I don't think we'll ever see another offering for a long time from a different company. The F1 Mustang was a fluke, but I think that was an odd choice anyhow.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

I hope they do a BBJ/2/3 version of the 737NG. I dont think there are much difference from the normal version to the BBJ ,just some extra fuel tanks.So i guess im happy as long as someone makes some good liveries for that, PMDG or its users.

Now that they are working on the new 737-NG (FS9 please :( ) , it could be easier if they make a BBJ version.
Hi everyone,I decided long ago that my NG600 was a business jet. All it took was to get a nice BBJ livery from the net and modify it for my 600 and that was it ! :( Having said that, I heartily second Jose Luis' request (FS9 AND BBJ, but, if I have to choose between the two, I'll pick FS9 of course! :( As for smaller business jets (and I assume there is no harm making this comment here since PMDG have said that they have no plan to develop one), I like the Eaglesoft CJ1 very much, in spite of its age and its limitations (no real FMS) and I really look forward to their release of the CJ1+ with a real FMS in the (very?) near future. I know their Citation X is good too but I haven't tried it.Rgds,Bruno

Guest Airbuscn91
On a side note, I really wanted a Dassault Falcon, but I heard that their policy is like Gulfstream, so no payware Dassaults or Gulfstreams in our future. :-(
Why is it only just these two companies that have a policy against FS? Boeing, Airbus, Cessna and many others don't.

Guest Samfc
Why is it only just these two companies that have a policy against FS? Boeing, Airbus, Cessna and many others don't.
Actually, IIRC, Cessna is starting to get a bit thorny to work with.Sam Cowan

Why is it only just these two companies that have a policy against FS?
And why the Moon rotates around the Earth?

Source?
Lou Betti made that comment a while back in the Dreamfleet forum...DJ