Sign in to follow this  
TexasGary

Repaint Request

Hi Jonathan PaulI managed to grab some spare repainting time, so I though I would have a go at your Air Tindi request, so if you would like to take her for a spin to see if she is close to what you wanted here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/16761659/J41_TINDI_01.zipThe usual always applies, any problems or changes that you want making, just let me know and I will try my best to assist.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim,phantastic Paints. Thx for your Work.You can Build anyone ?A Paint of UPS Airlines...Thank you so much.Regards from Germany,Frank

Edited by LHA481

Hi FrankWell I suppose I should really, as I did do a FEDEX colour scheme, so it would balance things out a little, let me see what I can come up with.Also did you have any particular registration in mind for her, if so just let me know.Jim HodkinsonHi againI did manage to have a quick look at the UPS repaint, and here is a shot of the first draft, I hope it is something along the lines you are after, I still have to check a few things out, and make a thumbnail, but once that and the registration you require is done, she should be good to go.I hope she is what you are after, if not could you post or send me a link to a photograph of the scheme you had in mind.Jim Hodkinson

Edited by hodge001

Hi Jim,fantastic job. The Regestrierung is not as important as UPS has no turboprop in the fleet. Super Thanks

Hi FrankMy apologies for the delay, but my little part of the universe got a little hectic yesterday, anyhow I did manage to finish the UPS repaint (I hope), so if you would like to take her for a spin to see if she is what you were after then here is the link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/17019431/J41_UPS_01.zipThe usual still applies, if you want anything adding, removing or changing, then just let me know and I will try my best to assist.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi FrankThank you for taking the time out to provide the feedback, it really is appreciated, and I am glad that she was what you wanted, that now makes all of them FEDEX, TNT and now UPS done, and if you do find anything along the line that you want updating, then just let me know.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

I hope this isnt too much trouble, but i heard a rumur that the seond biggest airline in Australia, Vrigin Blue, May look at getting some turboprop aircraft. I highly doubt that would be the case, but its a simulation and its always nice to have a repaint for your fav airline on your fav airplane. So could you do a virgin blue repaint for the jetstream? Rego isnt important, so create your own,.

Hi TimLet me have a look into this one, I am pretty sure that something can be done, let me see what I can come up with.Jim Hodkinson

Hi TimI managed to get some painting time in, so if you would like to take this version of the J41 in Virgin Blue AU colours for a spin to see if she is close to what you requested here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/17031641/J41_VB_01.zipAs always, anything at all that you would like updating, or changing, just let me know and I will try my best to assist.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson

Hi Jim. Thanks for the fast reply.I have looked at the repaint and am very happy with it. I have just a few questions. 1: where the tail meets the fuselage is meant to be blue, but just around the join it appears to be white,2: The nose art has the flag going through a pitot tube or something similar, if it was moved foward slighly i think this will be better.3: Virgin Blue have not painted the phone number on thier aircraft for a number of years.Sory to be pickey but these errors are only minor and dont really detract from the quality of the paint. you have done a Great Job, i admire the work you selflesly do for others on these forums makes you a real hero here.

Hi TimNot a problem, and i do not think that you are being picky at all, it is your aircraft and you deserve to have it the way that you would like it, so I will update the files in line with your notes and get back to you as soon as I can (I do have to go out for a while to get some boring real world things done though).@ ChristosSomewhere in an earlier post in this section, a fellow J41 repainter did do a repaint for the J41 in this colour scheme, so it would be a little redundant for me to start one, but if that repaint was never made available, I could have a go at it, but a quick check with the original repainter may yield better and faster reaults, if as I say it was never released then I could see what I could come up with.Jim H

Hi TimMy day seems to have gone a little bit differently than I thought it would, which means that I managed to get a little bit of me time, so I thought I would update the Virgin Blue scheme hopefully in line with your request, although I did have to cheat a little with the fuselage / tail joint, as it is next to impossible to get a clean thin stripe that extends from the tail joint onto the fuselage (see screen shot) without the stripe bleeding into the red fuselage colour, so I had to put the white stripe above the fuselage joint, where I hope it is not to far from the original, if this is OK with you then here is the download link for the files..http://www.filefront.com/17052033/J41_VB_02.zipAs always, anything at all that you would like updating, or changing, just let me know and I will try my best to assist.Take care, and have fun.Jim Hodkinson