Sign in to follow this  
Guest over and out

Whats on your FS Christmas wish list?

Nah, my wife loves this hobby, because it keeps me home and costs much less than real flying! :(
John G........ Well please help me... I keep saying, this hobby keeps me home and it's cheap... and best of all, no mess... it's just nibbles bits and bytes. But no joy.I guess it's the 737-200 cockpit that did me in...RJ

Hi All.James.Is the Area 51 C-5M Super Galaxy any good. I just loked at the FSS site and it's there, but it has two reviews both of which slate it terribly.And if you try to go to www.area51.com all you get it a blank page with writing top left saying "Hello world" nothing else loads?Has anyone got this plane at all.I did have the Alphasim one but was after something better. The one thing I did like about one review was that the externals / textures were very nice.Thanks.

One or two hours in a full motion B737 simulator :( Eric

Guest over and out
Cloths... I see anything here I like I just buy it...I'm tired of explaining my hobby to other people. Unless a said person is into flying they don't get it and to mention anything Flight Simulator as a wish list item get's you a 'Deer in the Headlights' look...
I hear ya on that one... I get the same reaction "hu. you want what for what" ..Last year I asked for theAngle of Attack training DVD for the PMDG 747 and people thought I was nuts.

A way to figure out why I get the occasional lockup in FS9...and what to do about it. Mouse and Keyboard go dead and sound goes into a loop. Nothing works but a hard reboot and nothing is listed in Event Viewer. S-I-G-H! :(

Sanata's elves. Good one 3Green.JimCYWG

Flight Sim XII, that will run 60 fps on any computer running at 2.0Ghz or better. Round earth, sloped runways, 1m terrain, full seasonal photo land class, every building, blade of grass, tree, road, bridge, stream and body of water placed accurately to within 1cm of real life, and full built in real world weather with real world sky depiction. (This is the abbreviated list). Oh, and costs less than a real Gulfstream V!Well........., you did ask what I wanted! :( To everyone, best holiday wishes for all.Mel

I'm probably going to treat myself to Fly Tampa's updated KBOS scenery.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

I'm on the edge about the Feelthere ERJ v2.Don't know if I'll buy it,I like the 170/190 package better as far as looks go,just wondering how that flies as it's a bit older.Then again,what I read about the 145 package is mostly good stuff,so maybe that is the way to go forward.7 days to decide.

I want someone make a new sound program like FXHotSFX that would work on multiple OS's like XP, Vista, Win7 etc. It is a shame that the originator didn't stick with it. I switched to W7 and miss it greatly. In fact I/m thinking of returning to XP. :(

Guest over and out
Hi All.James.Is the Area 51 C-5M Super Galaxy any good. I just loked at the FSS site and it's there, but it has two reviews both of which slate it terribly.And if you try to go to www.area51.com all you get it a blank page with writing top left saying "Hello world" nothing else loads?Has anyone got this plane at all.I did have the Alphasim one but was after something better. The one thing I did like about one review was that the externals / textures were very nice.Thanks.
Hi, No, I don't know that much about the Area51 Galaxy. I have the Alpha Sim version and that one is dated and not very good in my opinion. I saw the Area 51 and it looked good but have not read the reviews.However, the Aerosoft A-10 has great reviews.
I'm on the edge about the Feelthere ERJ v2.Don't know if I'll buy it,I like the 170/190 package better as far as looks go,just wondering how that flies as it's a bit older.Then again,what I read about the 145 package is mostly good stuff,so maybe that is the way to go forward.7 days to decide.
Their ERJ is better than their CRJ, I know that.