Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG 737 NGX: The View Forward

Guest realatp

O boy here we go. I would like to add to the demand. Show me so VC shots. If the NGX VC looks anything close to as good as the Aerosoft Airbus I'm going to buy it twice! I seriosuly have never seen a VC done that well, I truly did not think it was possible in FS to do something that good, damn and now they are talking about doing an Advanced version (myabe).....like God help me, I'm going to starve at my computer when all this ###### comes out :(

Guest realatp

Does a 737-800 have much wing flex. Is it noticeable from inside and out. I flew on a delta 764 from DTW-LHR couple weeks ago and holy ###### like those wings musta flexed like 10 feet at least.

Well it depends on what you define as being 'much wing flex', but I was on a KL 737-800 some time ago and besides noticing a clear flex after take-off, those wings went up and down like crazy in turbulence :)

Best regards,

Alexander Rietveld

Guest realatp
Well it depends on what you define as being 'much wing flex', but I was on a KL 737-800 some time ago and besides noticing a clear flex after take-off, those wings went up and down like crazy in turbulence :)
that what i'm saying, hope that's simulated.

.....like God help me, I'm going to starve at my computer when all this ###### comes out :(
I consider stopping my flying career, sell my car, buy a super computer to spent the rest of my live with the NGX :(Nah, kidding, but I am going to buy it!! Keep up the good work Dev-o's and make us happy customers!Rico van Dijk (EHGG)Ps.. PLEAASEEE!!! GIVE US A VC SNEAK PREVIEW!!!! :(

vpa118.png

Rico van Dijk

I've been waiting for this aircraft from PMDG for soo long I've forgotten, but during the wait I've go used to using my VRInsight MCP Combo. The problem I find however is that although you can profile most functions for most aircraft with the VRInsight editor you cannot beat the SDK provided by a well know 767 provider. I really want this 737NG but only if a SDK can be provided so VRInsight can make a direct link to the hardware. Otherwise I think I'm stuck flying a 767 round europe which is a little overkill as I need to load 50% fuel max.Fingers crossed..... Stephen Howarth

Not overkill at all Stephen, this is what BA does everyday! (As long as the cabin crew are happy...)Sam.

If the NGX VC looks anything close to as good as the Aerosoft Airbus I'm going to buy it twice! I seriosuly have never seen a VC done that well, I truly did not think it was possible in FS to do something that good
I sure hope the NGX looks a whole lot more realistic than the Aerosoft bus. That thing looks like it is made out of plastic and has never been flown before. Way too "perfect" for my tastes. It doesn't come close to comparing to some other aircraft, at least in my books. The J41 and MD-11 look far more realistic to me. :( My guess is the NGX will have a third the amount of polys, half the amount of textures, it will look just as good, and will perform better. PMDG is just that good. :(

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

William-The airplane we are basing the NGX VC upon was thoroughly filthy and well worn....That level of use and filth will be reflected in the final product- and it gives the VC a very "lived in" feel.We might have some previews for you this week... We're getting closer to previews.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

This is good news. Hopefully it isn't so worn that the knob labels and such are gone :( . Is good too that it is getting closer to preview time. Bet the aircraft is looking impressive at this point. All I can say is can't wait. MD-11 & J41 have been a blast so far, and I am sure the NGX will build further on what those 2 aircraft offer.

That is good to hear! I read somewhere that when the previews start to comes, that is when the plane is near completion! I can't wait. I have been saving my change for the last 2 months.

This is good news. Hopefully it isn't so worn that the knob labels and such are gone :( . Is good too that it is getting closer to preview time. Bet the aircraft is looking impressive at this point. All I can say is can't wait. MD-11 & J41 have been a blast so far, and I am sure the NGX will build further on what those 2 aircraft offer.
Nah it wasn't that bad, but the plane (a 2001 737-800) was seriously pretty dirty, you could tell it was in use all the time with no real down time for cleaning etc. The product is really going to have a unique character because of this and will accurately represent a "workhorse" NG that's been flying the line for a while. I'm looking at Vin's first draft of the overhead panel right now and boy, are you guys in for a treat - this is the best looking panel I've ever seen in FS and yes in my opinion that includes those Aerosoft A321 shots...

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

William-The airplane we are basing the NGX VC upon was thoroughly filthy and well worn....That level of use and filth will be reflected in the final product- and it gives the VC a very "lived in" feel.We might have some previews for you this week... We're getting closer to previews.
So, If we are to buy a used plane, an important price reduction should be expected !! :(

So, If we are to buy a used plane, an important price reduction should be expected !! :(
New (2008 price) $72 to $81 million dollars, for you ~ $85. That is quite a discount.