Sign in to follow this  
captdini

NG2 Wish list

Guest 413X3

a BBJ with airstairs and added fuel tankswindshield wipers that make sound and realistic looking water effects on the windshieldeverything else you always come through with, thanks pmdg!

Guest realatp
A really trustworthy autopilot, capable of RNP and VNAV approaches. And awesome sounds!Cheers,Rudy
Simulated RNP Numbers for different stages of flight. Yes VNAV Approaches would be sick. How about Vertical Profile on the ND like AA has. I you know what be nice is a SID/STAR/APP app that would let me make my own or fix Navigraphs (which alot of them suck and arn't even close to the real charts). HUD (they got that).... I'd like my cockpit to be dirty like real dirty and then sometimes clean...so when I'm flying on tehe line I feel like its a different plane everytime. O ya ER versions would be sick and BOUND MANUALS + FS9 version (dare i say that).

If I had gennie and just one wish, I would wish for PMDG to release this 737 for FS9 even if it was just a watered down version without the bells a whistles like the HUD as there is no really good 737 with a good FMC for FS2004, ita about the most popular aircraft on vatsim and there is not a good one to fly...so thats my wish.!!!!!!....now if I had 3 wishes..........................................

Guest realatp
If I had gennie and just one wish, I would wish for PMDG to release this 737 for FS9 even if it was just a watered down version without the bells a whistles like the HUD as there is no really good 737 with a good FMC for FS2004, ita about the most popular aircraft on vatsim and there is not a good one to fly...so thats my wish.!!!!!!....now if I had 3 wishes..........................................
I agree, the MD-11 was one things, but this 737 is in a different ball park. I seriously think the NG 2.0 will be the biggest release ever for FS. I have been waiting for this thing forever. I have a core i7 and a very fast computer, yet I still use fs9 for my airliner stuff cuz I love flying into LHR with 100% AI and scenery and getting like 40 FPS. I think they will make this for FS9 but we need to put pressure on them. They may try to make the 737 NG 2.0 as a means of pushing everyone over to FSX, so that when later products come out there will be no conversations over FS9. Aerosoft is using this technique now. They claim that no one wants Scenery for FS9, yet they are still producing a couple products for it. If you read deeply into there forums you will see that many of the Dev say that its looks great in FS9 but its looks so much better in FSX. I just think its a way to push people over the FSX.Now I do not believe that there is anything wrong with that. PMDG is here to make money and so they should and best of luck too them. However its all about comsumer demand, so keep letting them know u want an FS9 verison. Just please do the right thing and post it in the right thread. THanks

Guest 413X3

what's wrong with the current 737NG for FS9? It's already a watered down version of what the NG2 will be

Guest realatp
what's wrong with the current 737NG for FS9? It's already a watered down version of what the NG2 will be
uhh no, have you see the MD-11 for FS9? There really not a huge differnece between the MD-11 fos FS9 and FSX. Dimable lighting, camera views stuff like that, but its pretty much the same thing, dont you agree?

I have the current 737 and if you think its good,? well thats fine. I think it was good when it came out around five years ago, now I dislike it so much so I have deleted it and use the wilco 737. I have the Ariane 737 but it has developed a problem with the FMC causing it to CTD and Ariane have not done a thing to help so I can no longer use it. It does fly great when it works though which cant be said for the PMDG unless you want to fly it pushing buttons in the auto mode, but hands on and its crap, it will not work with fsuicp to get a lot of the controls external and it looks flat in the VC

The ability to zoom all tree lcds at once in 2D cockpit, so that they line up nice under the MCP, like on the 747. All the space between them and the gear handel is useless 95% of the time. This was not an option on the MD11 and was a bit grumpy over it :(

Guest Airbuscn91

Different accurately-modeled airline and engine variants, as well as the option to switch between different standby instrument setups (analogue, ISFD + RMI, ISFD only), like in the Ariane 737x2 please :)

Just remembered the most important one on my list...FS2crew. :( I wonder if the guys in management already planned on doing most of these suggestions.Kenneth Smith

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Well one lovely idea would be to have a sort of ACARS server interface, so that Virtual Airlines or online networks could create software pieces to load flight plans or clearances... THAT would be lovely... As for the rest i believe PMDG will do all they can at their usual (which means higher than before :( ) standard Keep on the great work.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned EGPWS.
I it's kind of hard to make, because, to be accurate it would have to use FS or addon meshes.Benjamin

Maybe a cabin view with window blinds, functioning cabin crew panel, ife screens which show your position etc and functioning pilot windows, the ability to add/remove winglets, an EASY to use paint kit, and I've thought about this and how gud it would be:an overhaul and engineering gizmo. The engines could suffer after lots of flights etc and pilots could use this gizmo to replace them and change oil etc may sound stupid but i think it woul be great

an overhaul and engineering gizmo. The engines could suffer after lots of flights etc and pilots could use this gizmo to replace them and change oil etc may sound stupid but i think it woul be great
Some kind of A2A Accusim, I'm agree with you I would love to see this too.Benjamin

...an overhaul and engineering gizmo. The engines could suffer after lots of flights etc and pilots could use this gizmo to replace them and change oil etc may sound stupid but i think it woul be great
A maintenance model would be very, very cool. It would make multi-leg hops much more realistic. Think of flying a pilots working day, start with aircraft acceptence where some components are INOP and others are near their limits. Imagine flying a five stage loop with tyre wear near limit so no hard landings or plane goes O/S.