Sign in to follow this  
captdini

NG2 Wish list

+Functional circuit breaker panel+Windshield starts to visibly ice up if heat isn't activated
Both belong to vastly different categories. The first could indeed be classified as 'hard-core' simulator feature, the latter however is a 'gamy' or 'eye-candy' thingy. All real pilots know that windshield ice-up is not automatically triggered by low temperature and visible moisture. It is simply way overdone to please simmers and hence is far from reality.

Guest realatp

WestJet Livery?

WestJet Livery?
Oh boy I hope so! I love westjet, 32 flights and counting! (real world) I think it will be a given, either by pmdg or Mr. Jim Hodkinson! a master and very generous contributer to the community! :(I don't know if it has been addressed, but how about a BBJ?

i would love a weather radar :( anyway i buy the ngx no matter what, also because i hate ariane studios
I bought the 800x2 from A$%^&*# and the they want another 69 pounds or 150$ or so canadian for the 700? yeah right. no updatable navdata, same cockpit as the 800x2 and not to mention the customer service (or lack there of)! I could go off on a rant here. Once the NGX realeses, that "other" 737 will make good frisbee. :(

Not to copy the Lotus jet but I would love to see:1. VC Rain drop effects2. VC window icing3. Really cool landing lights4. Awsome sound set.The two most important for me though is the VC rain drops and the sound set. Even though Captain Sim stuff isn't that great, I think the sound set on their 727 is one of the better stock sound sets I have heard for an airliner, although the only other airliner I own for FSX is the LDS 767.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

WestJet Livery?
Good idea. They are one the few carriers that operate 600s, 700s and 800s. To my knowledge, they don't operate 900/900ERs. And according to Wikipedia they plan on a 700/800-only fleet in the future.BTW, anyone knows of other carriers that operate only 737s (besides SWA and Ryanair)?As for a wish list, I am pretty sure PMDG have done their homework long ago on this matter... Bruno

I'm surprised nobody mentioned EGPWS. I remember PMDG saying it could be possible along with a native WXR.

Joe Sherrill

I'm surprised nobody mentioned EGPWS. I remember PMDG saying it could be possible along with a native WXR.
From the advancement of each PMDG aircraft and amount of the systems they simulate, I know I will be very pleased with the finished product. I too would love to see/hear the EGPWS and can only imagine we will be.Personally, I would like to see an actual stewardess walk out of my closet once at cruise to cater to my every need. You know, food, drinks,,, etc... :(

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

I'm not sure if PMDG will do anything with this list, given that they're already quite advanced with the project, but let's try anyway...

I don't know if it has been addressed, but how about a BBJ?
+1 for the BBJ! Would love to make longhaul flights with a BBJ, AMS-IAH for instance...In the configurator for the BBJ is should then be possible to select the number of aux-tanks.Also +1 for the EGPWS. DA did a nice rendition of it with their Fokker 70/100 simulation (now if only they'd release the VC update (sorry... different subject :( ))My list:- Airstairs (like with NG1)- true to life slat simulation, with an intermediate position at flap setting 1, 2 and 5, going to full extend higher flap settings.- auto-slat feature, extending slats from intermediate to full extend when close to stall.- Effectiveness of brakes on wet runways.- Realistic hydraulic simulation; for instance, no brakes without hydraulic power.- Landinglights outboard and inboard seperated.- Functioning fire test switch- Functioning light-test switch- Acars functionality. Would it be possible to obtain WXR reports from it?- Capability to program a DME-ARC approach- Amount of cargo in the cargo holds variable, depending on configurator setting.- MD-11 like CDU page for controlling the doors (love that feature!!).- In addition to the MD-11 "arm / dis-arm slides" feature, add the cockpit to cabin anouncement "Cabin crew, arm / dis-arm slides". Create option in menu to turn this on/off.I'll try to make a flight with the NG1 today, to check what else I'm "missing" :(

Regards,

Frank van der Werff

Banner_FS2Crew_Line_Pilot.jpg

A BBJ would be awesome, even if it came as an expansion later down the road. I'd also like to see the 900ER modeled. -Alex

I would like to have trial version of NGX. J41 hasn't meet my expectations fully, so I would prefer to try NGX before making final decision about spending money.

dunno if its been posted below, but the things I'd love to get with the NGX are:1. fuel planner;2. load manager;3. folding stairs;#2 is most probably coming...hopefully we'll get #1 as well. I know its a pain when trying to do it manually with the 747X and I'd rather spend more time actually flying than planning (which is still a very important part of it I know).

A really trustworthy autopilot, capable of RNP and VNAV approaches. And awesome sounds!Cheers,Rudy