Sign in to follow this  
Guest Callmecapt

Robert Randazzo...Today, Candidate for Governor...Tomorrow, US President

I join others in wishing you all the very best in the tough political skirmishes ahead, Captain Randazzo. Reading your biography on that new website, and seeing how far down the ladder your career path began, there is no doubt in my mind you will take your rightful seat in Nevada's executive office, after the election dust clears.Returning to aviation, I am as anxious as Ryan and the others to find out if there really are alien craft being flight tested in Area 51 Dreamland. With an aviator as head honcho in the Nevada state house, Robert Lazar, the guy who first spoke publicly about those craft, may yet emerge from the shadows to tender indisputable evidence, and Captain, you OWE the inside scoop to us loyal PMDG customers, since we vow to keep our lips sealed.Warmest regardsTony Selario

Best regards from Tony, at the helm of the flying desk.

First congrats and good luck, I don't know that much about politics in the US or Canada(my home) for that matter, but are you allowed to own or operate a business if elected to public office?

Guest kirk7312

Good luck ! Robert

robertwe need guys like you to win and make a difference ,hope it ends this waywish you stood for elections in india, need more honest guys like you herevivek

Fantastic news Robert. Can I get a discount on my future PMDG purchases if I contribute to your campaign? :( But seriously, all the best for the tough road ahead, you are the man that can meet the challenge.Best regards,

\Robert Hamlich/

His opponent is running on the FS9 platform. Sorry couldn't resist. :( . Best of luck. Politics nowadays is such a vicious career. Hopefully it's a good campaign and people show respect for you.

Richie Walsh

very strange to me too ... i knew this man but the politic one never got a clue.
Definitely not the place for a political conversation, especially since most of us don't live in Nevada...but if Rob decides to run for President in the future, then I'll definitely have some thoughts and things to say....after all, Robert did say in an interview in 2001, that he wanted to be President of the United States.

Robert,I'm glad to see you taking steps in this direction. Even though I'm not a Nevadan, you're someone I actually think I could feel comfortable voting for. I wish you the best of luck and will certainly follow your campaign!Tim

Guest acezboy561

Good Luck Rob. Neveda airlines? :D

Democrat guys.http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G10/NVLook about 1/3 down. He is one of currently 4 other democrats running for this office against incumbent Brian K. Krolicki.On that note, I'm out before the flames burn this forum down. In my personal life, politics, business and FS don't mix. Good luck to Randazzo nonetheless.

- Cody Bergland

(Owner, Jaggyroad Films)

Our YouTube Channel (featuring over 100 OFFICIAL product videos):

https://www.youtube.com/user/valkyrie321 <- CLICK HERE

JaggyroadSig.jpg

Guest Callmecapt
Now that's all cleared up, how about a "prize" for the individual who found the site?I still haven't got the MD11 :( Goran
I guess not.Goran

Democrat guys.http://www.thegreenpapers.com/G10/NVLook about 1/3 down. He is one of currently 4 other democrats running for this office against incumbent Brian K. Krolicki.On that note, I'm out before the flames burn this forum down. In my personal life, politics, business and FS don't mix. Good luck to Randazzo nonetheless.
Except there's not going to be any "flames" here, we've already said there's to be no discussion of politics outside of the fact that he's running, this is the PMDG Support forum - there's a million places on the internet you can go to "discuss" (I use the term very loosely online since most "discussions" about these things on forums are anything but) politics.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com