Sign in to follow this  
Mac_Paint

My Todo List

Captains.Here is my list of todo liveries. Presented in no particular order;Singapore Airlines Star AllianceJALJAL OneworldJAL CargoJAL Cargo Bare MetalAir Force OneAir New ZealandThai Airways International Star AllianceMalaysia AirlinesEmirates SkycargoWorld Airways CargoThere are others but I'm sure once the Paint Kit is released, yes there is one coming, I'm sure there will be no shortage ofliveries that will ultimately be available.Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

Here is my list of todo liveries. Presented in no particular order;
Excellent! :( How about Philippine Airlines? :( Also, are your existing repaints available yet and if so whereabouts?

Matthew S

Any chance of an Air France Cargo and PAX versions?
Done!Word on the street is a Super Pack of Liveries will be released sometime on Super Sunday :( Pete Mac PaintPMDG Graphic Designer

Guest conork

i would quite like the dreamliner livery for the 747-8i.i no its out for the 747-8f but i think there should be a version for the 747-8i

i would quite like the dreamliner livery for the 747-8i.i no its out for the 747-8f but i think there should be a version for the 747-8i
Once Boeing releases it's final livery design for the 8i I will have the Dreamliner type livery for our 8i.Pete Mac Paint PMDG Graphic Designer

Hi Pete,Thanks for your great work.I'd love to see an ElAl livery as well as a Royal Air Maroc .If once you have some free time... :--)Best,

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Polar Air Cargo please!I second that!!! Also,Is Fedex still on thr way?Great paints Pete!! ThankYou!!

Guest kirk7312

i would quite like a livery of Air China .

Hello allEgyptair new livery, with stars alins.......please please best regards alaa

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

Pete I know you probably receive a lot of requests for liveries but would it be possible to paint the Cathay Pacific Cargo in bare metal?Thanks in advance

Mike Keigley

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Pete,Any news as to when and where we are likely to see your latest repaints of the 747-8 for downloading? I know I am eagerly awaiting, as I'm sure manyothers are also so that we can fly around with our favourite airlines.Thank you.

Pete,Any news as to when and where we are likely to see your latest repaints of the 747-8 for downloading? I know I am eagerly awaiting, as I'm sure manyothers are also so that we can fly around with our favourite airlines.Thank you.
I'm pretty sure he said something about sunday.- Probably this sunday. Surely they are just finishing up the final touches on the fixes too.

Peter Osborn