Sign in to follow this  
wombat778

Mute key

Hi,You don't need to use a separate key or joystick button for the mute button.Just use the same key or joystick button you're currently using as your ATC transmit key.So, as an example, if you're using Joystick button 3 to talk to ATC, assign the mute button to Joystick button 3.Same thing with the keyboard assignment.Best,
:( Surprise, surprise......Thanks so mutch for the hint, I didn't know this would be possible...

:( Surprise, surprise......Thanks so mutch for the hint, I didn't know this would be possible...
Considering what above, I think it's better to keep the present push-to-mute function, since with one key you can talk with online ATC and mute Fs2crew at the same time, which is perfect.Regards,Michele

Very cool addon, thanks it has brought me back to FSX for the time being.I can't get the mute key to work. After saving my selection of the key I want to use for Mute, I checked the cfg file in C:\Documents and Settings\Jeff\Application Data\FS2Crew2010\Versions\MadDog and I don't have that file that would define the mute key.How do I get the config manager to save the key?Another question, when I am using the software, the Speech Recognition engine often thinks I am saying "Manual" all the time. Is this normal?JB

JB,I'm not sure why you don't have the CFG file. Please email at admin *at* fs2crew.comThanks,
Ok Bryan, just sent you a mail..JB

Guest khassineboy

Hi,i was reading this post and thought that you might be able to help me.i have fsx deluxe edition and one day i came on to it and there was no engine sound from any plane, but i had menu music ATC and wind noises and stuff like that, but no plane noises. nothing is muted and nothing is turned down. i have realtek sound manager, also the sound files are full of sounds and has one .CFG file, even the default planes dont work. why is this.thank you in advance

Hi,i was reading this post and thought that you might be able to help me.i have fsx deluxe edition and one day i came on to it and there was no engine sound from any plane, but i had menu music ATC and wind noises and stuff like that, but no plane noises. nothing is muted and nothing is turned down. i have realtek sound manager, also the sound files are full of sounds and has one .CFG file, even the default planes dont work. why is this.thank you in advance
Hi,Do you have FS2Crew? You might want to ask the general FSX forum that one :-)Cheers,

Guest khassineboy
Hi,Do you have FS2Crew? You might want to ask the general FSX forum that one :-)Cheers,
Oh ok, does this sight have the general fsx forum post??