Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Victor Ortiz

Windows 7

I hope this finds you, well. Thank you for making the Tileproxy. I enjoyed it immensely in XP with FSX. I am very new with windows 7 and did not have vista

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

When you boot the pc, press F8 to get the "Extended Boot Options" and choose to ignore Digital Signatures. Unfortunately, you have to do it every time you boot. I have tried several hacks to avoid this step, but so far I failed.Anubis

I've had very much luck with hacks, but in theend I found pressing the F8 is just as easy, and safer for the environment.

Anubis and Morten.....thanks for the tip.....tricky, but it will make for some worthy flights.....TP rocks!

Instead of hacks - why not just fix the problem?I'm sure if you ask for a few donations, you'll have more than enough available to purchase a SSL certificate, and sign your code with a digital signature, like most others do.... ?

Have you tried using ready driver plus? Its free and works a treat for me..... I am on vista though..

I hope this finds you, well. Thank you for making the Tileproxy. I enjoyed it immensely in XP with FSX.I am very new with windows 7 and did not have vista

DanDownload the program Driver Signature Enforcement Overrider - follow the instruction to install, and you will be ready to run without to press F8 and disable UAC.cheersJB
I am on W7 Ultimate 64 bit and it does not work here.So I am still using F8 and it really doesn't bother me that much.

I am on W7 Ultimate 64 bit and it does not work here.So I am still using F8 and it really doesn't bother me that much.
Same here... That tool does not work.Paolo

Same here... That tool does not work.Paolo
GuysI am using Win 7 for the last 3 months without problem.--------------------1. 1. Go ahead download and launch the application from the link below. Inside its main menu, press on the

I am on W7 Ultimate 64 bit and it does not work here.
You may already be doing this, but when you use the 'Sign a system file' option, make sure you do it to the version of tileproxy.sys in the C:\Windows\System32\drivers folder or its equivalentNOTthe version in the Flight Simulator/Tileproxy folder.

Thank you to everyone for the information! The DSEO works great!