Sign in to follow this  
KLMMD11

Where in the world is your 747

Similar md11 topic started by delta_Yankee 2where is your 747 or where was the last place you flew hermine was a long haul flight, EGCC MMUN, in a virgin 747what about you?

Mine's at Stuttgart awaiting departure to Miami. Lufthansa 747-8i.I know it's an unrealistic flight, but I wanted to try out flying the NATs and gte to grips with TopCat which I purchased recently.

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

It's a relief to know that other people "leave" their aircraft at the last gate and wont just materialize on the other side of the world without flying it there. I thought I was being too crazy by keeping continuity to my flights!My 747-400: At JFK after flying ANA#10 NRT/JFKMy 747-400F: At LAX after flying Atlas (unkown flight number) PANC/KLAXMy 747-8F: At JFK after flying rollout colors KBFI/KJFKMy 747-8i: Hasnt been out of the hangar at Everett yet :(

Bill Howard

pmdg_trijet.jpg

Mine's at Stuttgart awaiting departure to Miami. Lufthansa 747-8i.I know it's an unrealistic flight, but I wanted to try out flying the NATs and gte to grips with TopCat which I purchased recently.
Topcat is awesome. You are going to love it. I recommend it to everyone who flies PMDG aircraft and the Level D 767.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

good stuff guys. currently i am getting fuel and waiting for final clearence to depart to miami from amsterdam(gate E3) in a KLM 747-400. EST flight time is around the 9 hour mark!keep em coming!!

I have a Virgin 744 in dublinThen my 747-8F is in San FranscsicoI forgot where i put the rest. There might be one in Miami and 2 United 747's in las vegas oh and Airforce one is either at area 51 or in las vegas on the signature ramp.

747 Lufthansa USSS747 Klm Porto747 Delta Athens747 Air france Basel747 BA Heathrow747 Cathay Honk Kong :(

Thor H

I have a few that have been left behind:VH-OJT I left in Singapore after SYD-SIN (then someone else would have taken her to LHR)VH-OJR is in in London after SIN-LHRand I'll be taking VH-OJL back LHR-SIN tonight.Cheers,Rudy

Guest 413X3

LX-VCV was last flown CYYC-ELLX

My 747-400 in the Boeing House clothes is sitting at the E-9 gate in Frankfurt am Main after the arrival from LROP.It's hopefully scheduled to hop across the pond tomorrow, with about 50 passengers, being my classmates and teachers :(

xxwAU.pngUzJYY.png

My 747 is parked up outside my hotel room at manchester airports T2 waiting for me to take it to Orlando tomorrow,ironically thats just where I left my sim 747 a couple of weeks ago :( cheersJon B

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

My 747-400F has just arrived McGuire AFB, after a leg from LPLA-KWRI. Quite a challenging take-off from Lajes AB as the runway was short and wet. :(

Guest averredude101

My 747 is at paris being loaded for Tokyo as NH206. The flight will be fully loaded