Sign in to follow this  
Bigmack

RC FSUIPC Error

I running RC4 with FSX, Fsuipc 4.60 and Win7 x64. I keep getting the same fault about 20mins into flight. "(fsuipc_wait Can't get D008 to change from 9096589, always 9096589)".RC4 with FS9 works smoothly. Thanks for help in advance. I also run the RC4.exe as administrator and in XP sp2 mode.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Thanks for the help. I was able to get that problem solved. Only problem I have now is that the RC4 window stays in the upper right coner of the screen and won't allow me to move or resize it. There was a fix for this but I can't remember what it was. This is the FS9 version of RC4.

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

Thanks for the help. I was able to get that problem solved. Only problem I have now is that the RC4 window stays in the upper right coner of the screen and won't allow me to move or resize it. There was a fix for this but I can't remember what it was. This is the FS9 version of RC4.
please share how you solved the problem...jd

Hi John,I'm sending an email about this.Pete

Win10: 22H2 19045.2728
CPU: 9900KS at 5.5GHz
Memory: 32Gb at 3800 MHz.
GPU:  RTX 24Gb Titan
2 x 2160p projectors at 25Hz onto 200 FOV curved screen

please share how you solved the problem...jd
Hello JohnI re mapped RC4 to my FSX user Flt sim folder. Removed and reinstalled and re registered FSUIPC and rebuilt the database. I completed 2 flights so far without that error, but it seems like RC4 loses focus or hangs on certain commands request. I had to keep requesting a ILS 8R approach to CYVR. RC4 would lag with response, then give me wrong vectors.

Bill McIntyre

Hello JohnI re mapped RC4 to my FSX user Flt sim folder. Removed and reinstalled and re registered FSUIPC and rebuilt the database. I completed 2 flights so far without that error, but it seems like RC4 loses focus or hangs on certain commands request. I had to keep requesting a ILS 8R approach to CYVR. RC4 would lag with response, then give me wrong vectors.
do you have pre-recorded chatter turn on? if so, turn it offare you using active sky? there is some option i can't think of the name of, that needs to be turned off. maybe ron can help me with the optionjd

do you have pre-recorded chatter turn on? if so, turn it offare you using active sky? there is some option i can't think of the name of, that needs to be turned off. maybe ron can help me with the optionjd
No I do not use the pre recorded chatter. I use ASE over a network computer using simconnect. RC4 is on my FS computer.

Bill McIntyre

Hi,I am having this same error. I have read through this topic and the other two you linked to and have not been able to solve it. I am NOT running WideFS, just the normal FSUIPC. Everyone else who seems to have this problem is on a Wide machine. I am not sure what to do and I am getting increasingly frustrated. I know it's just a game, but when it finally stops erroring and ATC comes back and they scold me for "being off course" when I'm actually not and it's because this error prevents the game from seeing me hit the waypoint, it makes me want to put my fist through the screen!I am currently flying... this error has appeared twice during this flight... after repeatedly clicking OK on the error message I have been lucky that RC has come back. I will create a log file next time I fly and hope it happens again. Otherwise is there anything I can do in the meantime?Thank you, Matt

Hi,I am having this same error. I have read through this topic and the other two you linked to and have not been able to solve it. I am NOT running WideFS, just the normal FSUIPC. Everyone else who seems to have this problem is on a Wide machine. I am not sure what to do and I am getting increasingly frustrated. I know it's just a game, but when it finally stops erroring and ATC comes back and they scold me for "being off course" when I'm actually not and it's because this error prevents the game from seeing me hit the waypoint, it makes me want to put my fist through the screen!I am currently flying... this error has appeared twice during this flight... after repeatedly clicking OK on the error message I have been lucky that RC has come back. I will create a log file next time I fly and hope it happens again. Otherwise is there anything I can do in the meantime?Thank you, Matt
send me the log. are you running active sky?

nope... just aismooth
maybe the log will help. send it as soon as you can.jd